Frequently asked financing questions...
- Makes the process faster and smoother for the customer
- Our banks offer true REC loans, so they tend to have longer terms. This gives you lower rates and lower payments.
- Interest is tax deductible.
- Helps customer from dipping into interest bearing savings accounts or rainy day fund.
- RVW cannot accept a letter of credit from outside banks, and this could hold up the process.
- The higher the dollar amount, the longer the term, the lower the interest rate.
- Credit Score.
- Generally we can get a deal done with just $1000 down. On larger deals, deals with lots of extras involved and / or Tier C credit, 10% maybe required.
- All paperwork must be completed prior to the unit leaving.
- If the unit is picked up from our facility, the paperwork will be processed after the walk-thru.
- If it is a delivery or Third Party driver, the paperwork will be processed via UPS prior to the unit leaving.
- All purchasers must be present with a valid state issued ID or Drivers Licenses.
- Any required additional down payment money in the form of cash or cashiers check only.
NO PERSONAL CHECKS OR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED AT THIS TIME.
- Proof of Insurance on the new unit.
Please enter zip code...