Heritage Glen LTZ 272RL
|✓ Sleeps 5|
|✓ Dry Weight 7,294 lbs|
|✓ Outside Grill (opt)|
|✓ Outside Kitchen (opt)|
|✓ Length 34' 4"|
|✓ Two slide-outs|
To Start Exploring the Country, Choose the Heritage Glen 272RL
Get ready to head out on the road and explore the country with the Wildwood Heritage Glen 272RL. Built with high-quality materials and equipped with everything you need to be comfortable on the road, this travel trailer is ready to go with you anywhere you want to go.
Tons of Space for You and Your Family
The Heritage Glen 272RL travel trailer includes a rear living area, a kitchen island, double slides, and much more. It’s packed with everything you need, with plenty of space so you don’t have to sacrifice your comfort. The kitchen includes a refrigerator, microwave, and three burner range. Lots of counter space and a pantry means you can keep the food you love on hand and ready to cook.
There’s an abundance of overhead storage space throughout the travel trailer, a queen bed, nightstands, and even a laundry shoot. Though it’s designed to maximize the amount of space you have to move around in, there’s no shortage of storage space in this travel trailer.
Standard Features You’ll Appreciate
The 272RL includes all of the standard features you’d expect, from triple entry steps to stain-resistant carpeting. It’s prepared for all of the seasons so you can go where you want to go, when you want to go. Some of the main features you’ll love are the high-rise faucet with a pullout sprayer, an easy-setup sleeper sofa, and a one-touch electric awning.
Options You’ll Need to Consider
Options may cost a little extra, but they’re generally well worth the cost. Extra features add to your comfort as you travel. The Limited-Edition Package includes a number of extra options such as a pushbutton remote, LED awning and interior lights, and LED countertop lights. It also includes a recessed stove with a glass stove cover and a stainless steel undermount sink.
Why the 272RL?
Wildwood travel trailers are known for being spacious and comfortable. They’re also known for their durability, and the 272RL is no exception. This travel trailer is perfect if you’re looking for a smaller travel trailer that still has plenty of space and everything you might need on vacation. The layout is perfect for a single person, a couple, or the whole family.
Get the right travel trailer to make your adventures possible. If you’re looking for a spacious Wildwood travel trailer that has everything you might need on your trips, you need to check out the 272RL today. Designed with your comfort in mind, this travel trailer will make it possible for you to go where you want to go.
- Interior Decor: Fossil
- 12V Deep Cycle Battery
- Upgraded Option Package: High Rise Faucet with Pull Out Sprayer | Spare Tire and Carrier | Outside Shower | 15k BTU A/C Ducted with Quick Cool | Oyster Performance Plus Colored Exterior Fiberglass | Central Switch Center
- VIP Package: Extra Large Max Tint Panoramic Window Package in Main Slide | 12V Heat Pads on Tanks | Furrion Package: Recessed Glass Stove Top Cover | Stainless Steel Range Hood | Stainless Steel Microwave | Backup Camera Prep and Solar Panel Prep | Solid Step Aluminum Entry Steps (Main Entry Door) | Jensen Bluetooth CD/DVD/FM/USB Player & Bar Speakers | Stainless Steel Single Bowl Under mount Sink with Stainless Steel Roll Up Sink Cover | Power Stabilizer Jacks and Power Tongue Jack | Friction Door hinge | Baggage Door Magnets | Slam Latches | LED Awning Light | Front Cap | Marker & Tail Lights | 32" Glass Front Electric Fireplace
- Free Standing Dinette with 68 inch Sofa
- 50 AMP Service with Wire and Brace for Second AC
- Dealer Prep - FREE!
- RVWholesalers Nationwide Service Network
|Dry Weight||7,294 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||2,351 lbs|
|Hitch Weight||845 lbs|
|Exterior Height||11' 1"|
|Exterior Length||34' 4"|
|Exterior Width||8' 0"|
|Fresh Water||48 gal|
|Black Water||30 gal|
|Gray Water||66 gal|
|Awning Size||20 ft|
Specifications are based on the latest product information from the manufacturer. Each manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the specifications at any time without notice.
• MATTE BLACK CABINET HARDWARE
• HERRINGBONE DESIGNER’S CHOICE SHAW FLOORING
• HUDSON WOOD AGREEABLE GRAIN CABINETRY
• PORCELAIN TOILET
• RESIDENTIAL SINGLE BOWL UNDERMOUNT SINK
• HIDDEN HINGES ON CABINET DOORS
• 10.7 CU.FT. REFRIGERATOR (12V)
• INTERIOR GRAB HANDLE AT ENTRY DOOR
• YACHT TRIM CEILING FINISHES
• TEXAS-SIZED PASS-THRU STORAGE
• FULL WALK-ON ROOF
• HIGH DEFINITION GRAPHICS PACKAGE
• LED MARKER LIGHTS
• LP QUICK CONNECT
• XL LEND-A-HAND ENTRY GRAB HANDLE
• 7-WAY “RAIN DEFENSE” PLUG HOLDER (FRONT FRAME)
• HIGH EFFICIENCY AC COOLING SYSTEM
• UPGRADED INSULATION PACKAGE
• VACUUM BONDED “ALUMA FRAME” SIDEWALLS & FLOOR
• HEATED & ENCLOSED DUMP VALVES AND UNDERBELLY
• RADIAL TIRES WITH BLACK-ACCENTED ALUMINUM RIMS
• SHADED PET TETHER/SECURITY HOOK
• TV BRACKET WITH CABLE & 12V OUTLET
Don't want to make a trip to our Dealership to pick up your new camper? No Problem!
RVWholesalers.com offers delivery at an affordable rate anywhere in the U.S.! RVWholesalers.com will deliver to the destination of your choice, perhaps your local campground, workplace, or your front door. We also offer partial delivery as an alternative. We will meet you half-way, and you can cut back on driving time and delivery charges!
*This is only valid for the lower 48 States. Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and International customers must call for a delivery quote since more details will need gathered to determine the cost. *One-Way toll road charges will be the responsibility of the customer. *Additional fees and/or duties may apply to International shipping requests. *Quotes are estimates only, actual rate may vary slightly.
Please enter your zip code so we can calculate your shipping cost.