Heritage Glen LTZ 300BH
|✓ Sleeps 8|
|✓ Dry Weight 8,439 lbs|
|✓ Outside Grill (opt)|
|✓ Outside Kitchen (opt)|
|✓ Length 37' 5"|
|✓ Three slide-outs|
The Heritage Glen 300BH is Designed for Family Adventures
Take the whole family on a road trip adventure with the new Wildwood Heritage Glen 300BH by Forest River. Plenty of space and an abundance of features mean everyone can have a blast on your next family adventure. Whether you’re going out for a few days or you really plan to take advantage of summer break, your family is going to love touring the countryside in the 300BH.
Space for Everything and Everyone
At nearly 37 and a half feet long, the 300Bh is designed with your comfort in mind and was created to sleep up to 8 people. A queen bed near the front is perfect for the parents, while the rear bunk area is perfect for the children or any guests that might be coming along for the trip. The floorplan includes plenty of storage space to ensure everyone can bring the things they need with them on the road trip, no matter how long you’ll be using your home-away-from-home.
Packed with Features You’ll Love
The bedroom includes a queen bed, nightstands, a laundry shoot, and overhead storage. It also has a private door leading to the bathroom. Included in the bathroom are a toilet, radius shower, and a sink. The rear bunkhouse includes a slide with a set of bunks and a trundle bed. There’s also a dresser and room for a TV in the bunkhouse.
An outdoor kitchen is included so you can enjoy the sights while you cook and eat dinner. When the weather’s nice, this can be the perfect end to an amazing day. There’s also a refrigerator, lots of counter space, a three-burner range, and a microwave in the inside kitchen, so you can cook any meal you want while you travel.
Options You Might Want to Add
While the 300BH is fantastic as-is, there are also some options you might want to add, such as a remote for your awning. You can also add in a free-standing dinette with chairs, a roof ladder, or the extreme weather package to make sure you can go wherever you want to go. All of the add-ons are designed to improve your experience when traveling.
If you’re ready to set off on an adventure with your family and you’re looking for a Wildwood travel trailer that’s designed to fit everyone, the 300BH is the perfect option. With plenty of space for everyone and all of the features you really want, this travel trailer is a terrific option for road trips, whether you’re staying closer to home for the weekend or you’re ready to spend a month on the road.
- Interior Decor: Fossil
- Standard Package: 32 " LED TV, One Touch Electric Awning, Enclosed and Heated Underbelly, Full Extension Ball Bearing Drawer Guides, Battery Disconnect, Radial Tires Filled with Nitrogen, XL Grab Handle, 2 Outside Speakers, Load-N-Go Collapsible Storage Bins, Modern Cloth Roller Shades with Auto Stop, Aluminum Wheels, Black Tank Flush, Tinted Safety Glass Windows, Tri-Fold Sleeper Sofa
- VIP Package: Extra Large Max Tint Panoramic Window Package in Main Slide, Furrion Package: Recessed Glass Stove Top Cover, Stainless Steel Range Hood, Stainless Steel Microwave, Backup Camera Prep and Solar Panel Prep, Denver 9" Pillow-top Mattress, Solid Step Aluminum Entry Steps (Main Entry Door), Jensen Bluetooth CD/DVD/FM/USB Player & Bar Speakers, 10.7 12 volt Everchill Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Single Bowl Under mount Sink with Stainless Steel Roll Up Sink Cover, Power Stabilizer Jacks and Power Tongue Jack, Exterior Convenience Package: Friction Door hinge, Baggage Door Magnets, Slam Latches, LED Awning Light
- Mandatory Option Package: High Rise Faucet with Pull Out Sprayer, Spare Tire and Carrier, Outside Shower, 15k BTU A/C Ducted with Quick Cool, Oyster Performance Plus Colored Exterior Fiberglass, Central Switch Center
- Upgraded Jiffy Sofa in place of Lower Bunk
- Outside Kitchen
- 50 AMP Service with Wire and Brace for Second AC
- 12V Deep Cycle Battery
|Dry Weight||8,439 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||1,401 lbs|
|Hitch Weight||880 lbs|
|Exterior Height||11' 2"|
|Exterior Length||37' 5"|
|Exterior Width||8' 0"|
|Fresh Water||48 gal|
|Black Water||32 gal|
|Gray Water||96 gal|
|Awning Size||20 ft|
Specifications are based on the latest product information from the manufacturer. Each manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the specifications at any time without notice.
• MATTE BLACK CABINET HARDWARE
• HERRINGBONE DESIGNER’S CHOICE SHAW FLOORING
• HUDSON WOOD AGREEABLE GRAIN CABINETRY
• PORCELAIN TOILET
• RESIDENTIAL SINGLE BOWL UNDERMOUNT SINK
• HIDDEN HINGES ON CABINET DOORS
• 10.7 CU.FT. REFRIGERATOR (12V)
• INTERIOR GRAB HANDLE AT ENTRY DOOR
• YACHT TRIM CEILING FINISHES
• TEXAS-SIZED PASS-THRU STORAGE
• FULL WALK-ON ROOF
• HIGH DEFINITION GRAPHICS PACKAGE
• LED MARKER LIGHTS
• LP QUICK CONNECT
• XL LEND-A-HAND ENTRY GRAB HANDLE
• 7-WAY “RAIN DEFENSE” PLUG HOLDER (FRONT FRAME)
• HIGH EFFICIENCY AC COOLING SYSTEM
• UPGRADED INSULATION PACKAGE
• VACUUM BONDED “ALUMA FRAME” SIDEWALLS & FLOOR
• HEATED & ENCLOSED DUMP VALVES AND UNDERBELLY
• RADIAL TIRES WITH BLACK-ACCENTED ALUMINUM RIMS
• SHADED PET TETHER/SECURITY HOOK
• TV BRACKET WITH CABLE & 12V OUTLET
Don't want to make a trip to our Dealership to pick up your new camper? No Problem!
RVWholesalers.com offers delivery at an affordable rate anywhere in the U.S.! RVWholesalers.com will deliver to the destination of your choice, perhaps your local campground, workplace, or your front door. We also offer partial delivery as an alternative. We will meet you half-way, and you can cut back on driving time and delivery charges!
*This is only valid for the lower 48 States. Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and International customers must call for a delivery quote since more details will need gathered to determine the cost. *One-Way toll road charges will be the responsibility of the customer. *Additional fees and/or duties may apply to International shipping requests. *Quotes are estimates only, actual rate may vary slightly.
Please enter your zip code so we can calculate your shipping cost.