|✓ Sleeps 7|
|✓ Dry Weight 7,940 lbs|
|✓ Outside Kitchen|
|✓ Bunk House|
|✓ 80" Interior Height|
|✓ Length 36' 6"|
|✓ Three slide-outs|
Plenty of Room for All in the Forest River 31KQBTS Wildwood Travel Trailer
Never leave anyone behind when you invest in the 31KQBTS Wildwood travel trailer made by Forest River. This model offers the space large groups need, from sleeping quarters for ten to three slide outs. Each person can designate their own space to keep the peace when taking long trips or short ones. It’s the perfect unit for large families, multiple generations, or to bring friends along to share in the fun. There is even a bunkhouse on this model, one that includes dual slide outs and a wall full of cabinets and shelves. The biggest problem may be deciding who gets to claim this area as their own.
Travel trailers in the past often had a problem with rain and excess water entering the cabin but Forest River has found a solution to this common issue. The slide outs are tripled sealed to make certain no unwanted water makes its way in. In addition, this helps to ensure the interior always remains comfortable. Furthermore, this model comes with safety glass to be sure no one is injured in the event a window is accidentally broken, a concern of parents everywhere.
One major benefit of the 31KQBTS is there is enough room for multiple activities to take place at the same time. Adults may choose to have a quiet conversation in the living area while little ones nap in the main bedroom. Older children can spend this time in the bunkhouse playing a game or engaging in another activity to give the younger ones time to rest and recharge for the next adventure. This isn’t possible in many travel trailers, but it’s never a problem with this model.
Consider the Forest River 31KQBTS Wildwood travel trailer when you enjoy traveling in large groups. You’ll find it offers the comfort of home on wheels and will want to spend more time visiting new places. Doing so is easy, regardless of age, thanks to the design of this amazing recreational vehicle. You’ll wish you had discovered it sooner.
- Color: Tiffany Leather
- 12V Deep Cycle Battery
- Convenience Package: Full Extension Ball Bearing Drawer Guides, Central Switch Command Center, Radius Entry Door, Pot and Pan Drawer Under Dinette Seat, Nitrogen Filled Tires, Two Outside Speakers, 13.5 Ducted AC with Quick Cool, Vinyl Tub Surround, Drawer Under Jiffy Sofa on Ball Bearing Drawer Guides, XL Grab Handle, Coach-Net Roadside Assistance, 6 Gallon Gas/Electric DSI Water Heater
- Show Stopper Program: SolidStep Triple Step (Main Door Only), Exterior LED Light Strip Under Awning, LG Solid Surface Kitchen Countertops, Modern Roller Shades with AutoStop (Living Room, Bedroom), Residential Designer Spring Faucet, Furrion Solar Prep, LED Mushroom Lights, Power Awning with Adjustable Legs, Power Stab Jacks and Power Tongue Jack, Push Button Remote with New Remote Holster (Slides, Stab Jacks, Awning, Light), Bluetooth Stereo with Remote, Furrion Backup Camera Prep, LED Accent Package, Denver 9 inch Pillowtop Mattress
- Radial Tires
- Foot Flush Toilet
- Stainless Steel Appearance Appliances
- Spare Tire and Carrier
- Skylight Over Tub
- 10.7 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator with Inverter
- Tub Surround
- 15.0K BTU Ducted Air Conditioner with Quick Cool
- Jiffy Sofa in place of Lower Bunk
- RV Wholesalers Nationwide Service Network
- FREE DEALER PREP
|Dry Weight||7,940 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||3,013 lbs|
|Hitch Weight||793 lbs|
|Exterior Height||11' 3"|
|Exterior Length||36' 6"|
|Exterior Width||8' 0"|
|Fresh Water||40 gal|
|Black Water||27 gal|
|Gray Water||54 gal|
|Awning Size||18 ft|
Specifications are based on the latest product information from the manufacturer. Each manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the specifications at any time without notice.
•Modern Design and Styling
•Residential Vanity with Shower Caddy
•Entertainment Center with Accent Wall
•Window Valance Package
•Upgraded Metal Layout with Graphics
•Upgraded Shaw Linoleum
•Stow and Go Storage Under Bed
•Stow and Go Storage Under Dinette
•Exterior Speakers with Blue LED Lights
•Modern Slide Out Fascia
•Stow and Go Storage under Sofa
•Dual 2.4 Amp USB Ports by Beds
•Aerodynamic Front Profile
•More Space at End of Bed (per model)
•Standard Recliners (per model)
•Grey "Teddy Bear" Bunk Mattress
•Larger Kitchen Overhead Cabinets
•Std Cable/Sat Ready
•6 Gallon Gas/Electric DSI Water Heater
•High Definition Countertops
•Oversized Pass Thru Baggage Door
•High Efficiency A/C Cooling System
•Doors, NOT Curtains to Master Bedroom
Don't want to make a trip to our Dealership to pick up your new camper? No Problem!
RVWholesalers.com offers delivery at an affordable rate anywhere in the U.S.! RVWholesalers.com will deliver to the destination of your choice, perhaps your local campground, workplace, or your front door. We also offer partial delivery as an alternative. We will meet you half-way, and you can cut back on driving time and delivery charges!
*This is only valid for the lower 48 States. Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and International customers must call for a delivery quote since more details will need gathered to determine the cost. *One-Way toll road charges will be the responsibility of the customer. *Additional fees and/or duties may apply to International shipping requests. *Quotes are estimates only, actual rate may vary slightly.
Please enter your zip code so we can calculate your shipping cost.