|✓ Sleeps 7|
|✓ Dry Weight 7,940 lbs|
|✓ Outside Kitchen|
|✓ Bunk House|
|✓ 80" Interior Height|
|✓ Length 36' 6"|
|✓ Three slide-outs|
Plenty of Room for All in the Forest River 31KQBTS Wildwood Travel Trailer
Never leave anyone behind when you invest in the 31KQBTS Wildwood travel trailer made by Forest River. This model offers the space large groups need, from sleeping quarters for ten to three slide outs. Each person can designate their own space to keep the peace when taking long trips or short ones. It’s the perfect unit for large families, multiple generations, or to bring friends along to share in the fun. There is even a bunkhouse on this model, one that includes dual slide outs and a wall full of cabinets and shelves. The biggest problem may be deciding who gets to claim this area as their own.
Travel trailers in the past often had a problem with rain and excess water entering the cabin but Forest River has found a solution to this common issue. The slide outs are tripled sealed to make certain no unwanted water makes its way in. In addition, this helps to ensure the interior always remains comfortable. Furthermore, this model comes with safety glass to be sure no one is injured in the event a window is accidentally broken, a concern of parents everywhere.
One major benefit of the 31KQBTS is there is enough room for multiple activities to take place at the same time. Adults may choose to have a quiet conversation in the living area while little ones nap in the main bedroom. Older children can spend this time in the bunkhouse playing a game or engaging in another activity to give the younger ones time to rest and recharge for the next adventure. This isn’t possible in many travel trailers, but it’s never a problem with this model.
Consider the Forest River 31KQBTS Wildwood travel trailer when you enjoy traveling in large groups. You’ll find it offers the comfort of home on wheels and will want to spend more time visiting new places. Doing so is easy, regardless of age, thanks to the design of this amazing recreational vehicle. You’ll wish you had discovered it sooner.
- Interior Decor: Clay
- Standard Features Package: Full Extension Ball Bearing Drawer Guides, Central Switch Command Center, Radius Entry Door, Nitrogen Filled Tires, Two Outside Speakers with Blue LED, 13.5 Ducted AC with Quick Cool, XL Grab Handle, Coach-Net Roadside Assistance, 6 Gallon Gas/Electric DSI Water Heater
- Mandatory Option Package: Radial Tires, Foot Flush Toilet, Furrion Appliance Package: Stainless Steel/Black
- Best In Class Value Package: Extra Large Panoramic Window Package in Main Slide, Solid Step Triple Step (Main Door Only), 10.7 12-Volt Everchill Stainless Steel Refrigerator, Accent Light Package (Awning, Over Main Slideout), LG Solid Surface Kitchen Countertops, Modern Cloth Roller Shades with AutoStop (Living,Bed), Residential Designer Spring Faucet, Green Package: Furrion Solar Prep & LED Mushroom Lights, Power Awning with Adjustable Legs, Power Tongue Jack with LED Light, New True Stabilizer Jacks with J.T. Strong Arms, 30'' Built In Electrical Fireplace with Crystals, Two Zone Soundbar FM, Bluetooth, HDMI with USB, Furrion Backup Camera Prep, Exterior Convenience Package: Friction Hinge & Baggage Door Magnets, Denver 9" Pillowtop Mattress, Stainless Steel Roll Up Sink Cover
- 30lb LP Bottles
- Spare Tire and Carrier
- Skylight Over Tub
- Tub Surround
- 15.0K BTU Ducted Air Conditioner with Quick Cool in place of 13.5k BTU A/C
- 2nd 13.5K BTU Air Conditioner with 50 AMP Service
- Jiffy Sofa in place of Lower Bunk
- 12V Deep Cycle Battery
|Dry Weight||8,535 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||1,292 lbs|
|Hitch Weight||905 lbs|
|Exterior Height||11' 3"|
|Exterior Length||36' 6"|
|Exterior Width||8' 0"|
|Fresh Water||39 gal|
|Black Water||27 gal|
|Gray Water||54 gal|
|Awning Size||15 ft|
Specifications are based on the latest product information from the manufacturer. Each manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the specifications at any time without notice.
Don't want to make a trip to our Dealership to pick up your new camper? No Problem!
RVWholesalers.com offers delivery at an affordable rate anywhere in the U.S.! RVWholesalers.com will deliver to the destination of your choice, perhaps your local campground, workplace, or your front door. We also offer partial delivery as an alternative. We will meet you half-way, and you can cut back on driving time and delivery charges!
*This is only valid for the lower 48 States. Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and International customers must call for a delivery quote since more details will need gathered to determine the cost. *One-Way toll road charges will be the responsibility of the customer. *Additional fees and/or duties may apply to International shipping requests. *Quotes are estimates only, actual rate may vary slightly.
Please enter your zip code so we can calculate your shipping cost.