2024 Chaparral Lite X 393MBX Fifth Wheel
Chaparral Lite X 393MBX
Chaparral Lite X
Chaparral X Edition Series Fifth Wheels are based on Chaparral’s renowned Mid-Profile Series platform. X Edition’s exciting new floorplans are spacious and family-focused, with an abundance of room for entertaining, sleeping, and storage; all at an amazing family-friendly price point — while still including Chaparral’s industry-leading, Aluminum Framed and Vacuum Bonded Azdel Sidewall Panel Construction. Built for the long haul, X Edition includes (as standard equipment) Weather Shield+ for superior protection from the elements, which can extend your family time and camping season! Begin your family’s adventure today and start building memories that will last a lifetime, with Coachmen RV as your leader to the great outdoors!
- Interior Decor: Silver Beach
- 12V Deep Cycle Battery
- Chaparral Package: 12 Volt Battery Disconnect Switch Winegard Antenna W/WIFI Prep
- Roof Mounted Solar Panel Prep Satellite & Cable T.V. Hook-Up
- Laminated & Aluminum Framed Floor Exterior Back-Up Camera Prep Exterior T.V Hook-Up
- Laminated Sidewalls with AZDEL Electric Awning w/LED Light Strip AM/FM/CD/DVD Player w/Bluetooth
- Weather Shield+ - 0° Cold Tested & 110° 8 Cubic Foot Gas/Electric Refrigerator Exterior Speakers w/LED Light
- Hot tested in Extreme Temp. Chamber Residential 60" x 80" Pillow Top Mattress 16" Radial Tires w/Aluminum Rims
- Single Ducted Roof Air Conditioner Aluminum Entry Steps Spare Tire
- Prepped for 2nd Roof Air Conditioner Option Electric Front Jacks Accessory Receiver Prep
- 50 AMP Service w/Detachable Chord Electric Rear Stabilizer Jacks Electric Fireplace
- Dexter E-Z Lube Axles
- Washer/Dryer Prep
- 10 Gallon Gas/Electric Hot Water Heater
- Free Standing Table and Chairs (Standard)
- Dealer Prep - FREE!
- RVWholesalers Nationwide Service Network
|Dry Weight||13,080 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||2,420 lbs|
|Hitch Weight||2,498 lbs|
|Exterior Length||42' 6"|
|Exterior Width||8' 0"|
|Black Water||45 gal|
|Gray Water||85 gal|
Specifications are based on the latest product information from the manufacturer. Each manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the specifications at any time without notice.
Let us take the hassle out of being the middleman! We offer competitive financing with national lenders! With terms up to 240 months, rates that are competitive nationwide, and the security and convenience of national lenders, you can't lose! Just complete our short on-line application and we will have a decision for you in 24-48 hours.
Loan Application Disclaimer
The operator of this website is not a lender and does not make loan approvals or credit decisions. This website is not to be considered an offer or solicitation to lend. Everything on this site should be considered a commercial advertisement. The loan application process is provided to match applicants with the best lender based on the application data. As such, any information you provide will be shared with lenders and third parties who may attempt to market to you. Applications are submitted to multiple lenders in order to provide applicants the best chance for approval. The operator of this website is not an agent or representative of any lender or service provider and does not endorse any service or product. Not all lenders provide the same loan amounts. Cash transfer times may vary between lenders, and in some circumstances faxing may be required. Completion of this application in no way guarantees that you will be approved for any offer. For details or inquiries about your loan, please contact your individual lender.
Don't want to make a trip to our Dealership to pick up your new camper? No Problem!
RVWholesalers.com offers delivery at an affordable rate anywhere in the USA! RVWholesalers.com will deliver to the destination of your choice, perhaps your local campground, workplace, or your front door. We also offer partial delivery as an alternative. We will meet you half-way, and you can cut back on driving time and delivery charges!
*This is only valid for the lower 48 States. Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and International customers must call for a delivery quote since more details will need gathered to determine the cost. *One-Way toll road charges will be the responsibility of the customer. *Additional fees and/or duties may apply to International shipping requests. *Quotes are estimates only, actual rate may vary slightly.