2018 Shadow Cruiser 193MBS Travel Trailer
Not quite what you are looking for?
Shadow Cruiser 193MBS
Shadow Cruiser 193MBS
The Shadow Cruiser line is all about family fun! Many of its popular floor plan models feature unique bunkhouse designs for the convenience of sleeping up to 10, yes 10! You will love how easy these lightweight travel trailers are to tow as well. Because of their aluminum-framed construction, laminated walls and aerodynamic front caps, they are towable by a half-ton truck vs. the heavy-duty vehicles many other RVs require. And did we mention they are affordable even to the budget-minded consumer?
- Interior Decor: Slate
- 12V Deep Cycle Battery
- Cruise in Style Package: 13,500 BTU Ducted AC, Electric Awning w/Built-In Speakers, LED Awning Light, Spare Tire and Carrier, 6 Gallon DSI Gas/Electric Water Heater, Microwave Oven, Tan Exterior Fiberglass
- Shadow Cruiser Exterior Package: Radial Tires on Aluminum Rims, Radial Spare Tire and Carrier, Triple Step Entry Steps, 30 inch Wide Primary Entry Door, Upgraded Graphics Package, Black Tank Flush System, Tinted Safety Glass Windows, LED Lit Pass-Thru Storage, Entry Assist Handle, TPO Walkable Roof, EZ Lube Axles, Matching Colored Fender Skirt, Detachable Power Cord, Outside Pray-Port with Hose and Sprayer, TV Antenna and Cable Hook-Up, SmartKey System
- Shadow Cruiser Interior Package: Vaulted Interior Ceiling, LED Ceiling Lights, Solid Hardwood Framed Cabinet Doors, Designer Valances w/Fabric Night Shades, Residential-Style Freestanding Furniture, Full-Extension Drawer Guides, 3 Burner High-Output Range, Double Door Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Sink, High Rise Pull Down Faucet, Heavy Duty Flooring, R2X Stain-Resistance Treated Carpet, Radius Shower Enclosure or Tub Curtain, Skylight Over Shower or Tub, CD/DVD/AM/FM Stereo w/Bluetooth, Upgraded Mattress w/Comforter, Teddy Bear Bunk Mats
- Extended Season RVing Package: Heated and enclosed Underbelly, 2 inch Duct From Furnace into Underbelly, High Output Furnace w/Ducting
- Power Tongue Jack
- Dealer Prep - FREE!
- RVWholesalers Nationwide Service Network
|Dry Weight||4,165 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||1,680 lbs|
|Hitch Weight||560 lbs|
|Axle Weight||3,920 lbs|
|Exterior Height||10' 11"|
|Exterior Length||22' 0"|
|Exterior Width||8' 0"|
|Interior Height||6' 9"|
|Fresh Water||44 gal|
|Black Water||30 gal|
|Gray Water||30 gal|
|Awning Size||12 ft|
Specifications are based on the latest product information from the manufacturer. Each manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the specifications at any time without notice.
Let us take the hassle out of being the middleman! We offer competitive financing with national lenders such as US Bank, Bank of America, Huntington, Bank of the West, and many more! With terms up to 240 months, rates that are competitive nationwide, and the security and convenience of national lenders, you can't lose! Just complete our short on-line application and we will have a decision for you in 24-48 hours.
Don't want to make a trip to our Dealership to pick up your new camper? No Problem!
RVWholesalers.com offers delivery at an affordable rate anywhere in the U.S.! RVWholesalers.com will deliver to the destination of your choice, perhaps your local campground, workplace, or your front door. We also offer partial delivery as an alternative. We will meet you half-way, and you can cut back on driving time and delivery charges!
*This is only valid for the lower 48 States. Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and International customers must call for a delivery quote since more details will need gathered to determine the cost. *One-Way toll road charges will be the responsibility of the customer. *Additional fees and/or duties may apply to International shipping requests. *Quotes are estimates only, actual rate may vary slightly.
Please enter your zip code so we can calculate your shipping cost.