2019 Forest River RV Rockwood Ultra Lite 2906RS Travel Trailer
Not quite what you are looking for?
Rockwood Ultra Lite 2906RS
Rockwood Ultra Lite 2906RS
Rockwood Ultra Lite
Our trailers are packed full of quality features in order to bring to you one of the best values in the light weight market There are spacious flush floor slides, distinctive decors with solid wood door and drawer fronts and free standing tables with easily adjustable legs. We only use our best inside the Ultra Lite series.
- Interior Decor: Pebble
- 12V Deep Cycle Battery
- Interior Wood: Slatewood Cabinetry
- Standard Travel Trailer Package F: Colored Fiberglass Exterior, High Gloss Front Cap, Automotive Windshield (Where Applicable), Aluminum Cage Construction Including Roof and Walls, Vacuum Laminated One Piece Roof and Walls, Enclosed Underbelly, Shower Miser, Exterior Ladder, Day/Night Shades, 50 Amp Service with 2nd A/C Prep, Black Tank Flush, WiFi Ranger with LTE Capabilities (Sky 4), Large Flat Screen TV, A and E Power Awning with LED Light Strip, 13,500 BTU Roof Mounted A/C, Dexter Torflex Torsion Axles with Polished Wheels, Solid Surface Kitchen Countertops, Undermount Kitchen Sink with High Rise Faucet, Fireplace (Where Applicable), Serta Innerspring Mattress, Quick Recovery Auto Ignition Gas/Electric Water Heater, Slam Latch Baggage Doors with Magnetic Door Holds, Spare Tire with Carrier and Cover, Prewire for Backup Camera and Solar, Mor-Ryde EZ Lift Staircase Steps
- Two-tone White Exterior
- Wood Look Floor
- 4 Power Stabilizer Jacks
- Full Bedroom Carpet
- 15.0K BTU Ducted Air Conditioner Upgrade
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Water Purifier
- Maxxair Ventilation Fan and Vent Cover
- Dealer Prep - FREE!
- RVWholesalers Nationwide Service Network
|Dry Weight||7,275 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||1,639 lbs|
|Hitch Weight||914 lbs|
|Exterior Height||11' 2"|
|Exterior Length||33' 11"|
|Exterior Width||8' 0"|
|Fresh Water||43 gal|
|Black Water||45 gal|
|Gray Water||45 gal|
|Awning Size||11 ft|
Specifications are based on the latest product information from the manufacturer. Each manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the specifications at any time without notice.
Let us take the hassle out of being the middleman! We offer competitive financing with national lenders such as US Bank, Bank of America, Huntington, Bank of the West, and many more! With terms up to 240 months, rates that are competitive nationwide, and the security and convenience of national lenders, you can't lose! Just complete our short on-line application and we will have a decision for you in 24-48 hours.
Don't want to make a trip to our Dealership to pick up your new camper? No Problem!
RVWholesalers.com offers delivery at an affordable rate anywhere in the U.S.! RVWholesalers.com will deliver to the destination of your choice, perhaps your local campground, workplace, or your front door. We also offer partial delivery as an alternative. We will meet you half-way, and you can cut back on driving time and delivery charges!
*This is only valid for the lower 48 States. Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and International customers must call for a delivery quote since more details will need gathered to determine the cost. *One-Way toll road charges will be the responsibility of the customer. *Additional fees and/or duties may apply to International shipping requests. *Quotes are estimates only, actual rate may vary slightly.
Please enter your zip code so we can calculate your shipping cost.