2019 Forest River RV Sandpiper 393RL Park Trailer
Not quite what you are looking for?
The Sandpiper line is a dependable and memorable brand that everyone knows. Included in that line is the Sandpiper Destination Series. These long-term camping models are great for someone looking to have a vacation spot or for a couple looking to retire to their dream location. These open floorplans are full of great residential features like walk-in showers, ample storage, and a king size bed.
- Interior Decor: Ash
- 12V Deep Cycle Battery
- Sandpiper Signature Package: LED Lighting Throughout, Denver Pillowtop Mattress, Stainless Steel Kitchen Package, 20 Cu. Ft. French Door Residential Refrigerator, King Bed Standard, High Gloss Gel Coated Fiberglass Exterior, Residential Pullout Kitchen Faucet, 40 in. Flat Screen TV (Most Models), Premium Sound Bar with DVD Player, Power Fan in Bathroom(s), Tri Fold Hide-A-Bed, One Touch Dometic Electric Awning with LED Lights, 15K Air Conditioner with Prep for 2nd AC, Ceiling Fan in Living Room, 50 AMP Service, 10 Gal. G/E Water Heater with DSI, Tinted Dual Paned Patio Door, Washer/Dryer Prep (Where Available), Rustic Wood BeauFlor Flooring
- Destination Package: Corian Countertops, Gas Cooktop with Stainless Oven, Rollershades Throughout, King WiFi Extender System
- Second Air Conditioner in Bedroom Ducted
- Ceiling Paddle Fan with Wall Switch 12V Bedroom Only
- R-38E Roof and Floor Insulation
- Stabilizer Jacks (4)
- Central Vacuum
- Dealer Prep - FREE!
- RVWholesalers Nationwide Service Network
|Dry Weight||10,726 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||2,653 lbs|
|Hitch Weight||1,379 lbs|
|Exterior Height||12' 7"|
|Exterior Length||41' 4"|
|Exterior Width||8' 0"|
|Fresh Water||60 gal|
|Black Water||52 gal|
|Gray Water||104 gal|
|Awning Size||19 ft|
Specifications are based on the latest product information from the manufacturer. Each manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the specifications at any time without notice.
Let us take the hassle out of being the middleman! We offer competitive financing with national lenders such as US Bank, Bank of America, Huntington, Bank of the West, and many more! With terms up to 240 months, rates that are competitive nationwide, and the security and convenience of national lenders, you can't lose! Just complete our short on-line application and we will have a decision for you in 24-48 hours.
Don't want to make a trip to our Dealership to pick up your new camper? No Problem!
RVWholesalers.com offers delivery at an affordable rate anywhere in the U.S.! RVWholesalers.com will deliver to the destination of your choice, perhaps your local campground, workplace, or your front door. We also offer partial delivery as an alternative. We will meet you half-way, and you can cut back on driving time and delivery charges!
*This is only valid for the lower 48 States. Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and International customers must call for a delivery quote since more details will need gathered to determine the cost. *One-Way toll road charges will be the responsibility of the customer. *Additional fees and/or duties may apply to International shipping requests. *Quotes are estimates only, actual rate may vary slightly.
Please enter your zip code so we can calculate your shipping cost.