2019 Forest River Wildwood XLite 263BHXL Travel Trailer
Not quite what you are looking for?
Wildwood XLite 263BHXL
Wildwood XLite 263BHXL
At Wildwood, it is our mission to offer a product for all towable buyers. From light weight, weekend campers to full size, destination trailers, we have it! As we remain customer focused, throughout each product line, we are committed to supplying products of the highest quality.
- Color: Clay
- Standard Features: Stow and Go Storage Under Dinette, Central Switch Command Center, Residential Vanity with Shower Caddy, Two Outside Speakers with Blue LED, Pass Through Storage, Full Extension Ball Bearing Drawer Guides, Shaw Linoleum, Six Gallon Gas DSI Water Heater, Window Valance Package, Coach-Net Roadside Assistance
- Mandatory Option Package: Radial Tires, Foot Flush Toilet
- Ducted Air Conditioner
- Exterior Camp Kitchen
- Range with Oven in Place of Cooktop
- Tub Surround
- Best in Class Package: Solid Step Double Step (Main Door Only) Exterior LED Light Strip Under Awning, Recessed Stove Top with Glass Stove Cover, Modern Cloth Roller Shades with Autostop (Living Room, Bedroom), Green Package(Furrion Solar Prep and LED Mushroom Light), Power Awning with Adjustable Legs, True Stabilizer Jacks with JT Strong Arms, Power Tongue Jack with LED Light, Stainless Steel Roll Up Sink Cover, Bluetooth Stereo with Remote, Convenience Package (Friction Hinge Baggage Door Magnets), Furrion Appliance Package Stainless Steel/Black, 10.7 12 Volt Everchill Refrigerator
- RV Wholesalers Nationwide Service Network
- FREE DEALER PREP
|Dry Weight||5,854 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||1,828 lbs|
|Hitch Weight||682 lbs|
|Exterior Height||10' 4"|
|Exterior Length||31' 5"|
|Exterior Width||8' 0"|
|Fresh Water||40 gal|
|Black Water||32 gal|
|Gray Water||64 gal|
|Awning Size||16 ft|
Specifications are based on the latest product information from the manufacturer. Each manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the specifications at any time without notice.
Let us take the hassle out of being the middleman! We offer competitive financing with national lenders such as US Bank, Bank of America, Huntington, Bank of the West, and many more! With terms up to 180 months, rates that are competitive nationwide, and the security and convenience of national lenders, you can't lose! Just complete our short on-line application and we will have a decision for you in 24-48 hours.
Don't want to make a trip to our Dealership to pick up your new camper? No Problem!
RVWholesalers.com offers delivery at an affordable rate anywhere in the U.S.! RVWholesalers.com will deliver to the destination of your choice, perhaps your local campground, workplace, or your front door. We also offer partial delivery as an alternative. We will meet you half-way, and you can cut back on driving time and delivery charges!
*This is only valid for the lower 48 States. Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and International customers must call for a delivery quote since more details will need gathered to determine the cost. *One-Way toll road charges will be the responsibility of the customer. *Additional fees and/or duties may apply to International shipping requests. *Quotes are estimates only, actual rate may vary slightly.
Please enter your zip code so we can calculate your shipping cost.