2019 Forest River RV XLR Thunderbolt 382AMP Toy Hauler Fifth Wheel
Not quite what you are looking for?
XLR Thunderbolt 382AMP
XLR Thunderbolt 382AMP
Sleek and enticing, XLR Thunderbolt toy haulers raise the standard for luxury living. Built for the seasoned RV enthusiast, Thunderbolts style is bold and uncompromising. Floorplans are carefully planned to create cohesive living spaces that lead the eye from room-to-room. Rich Cognac Maple wall panels, plush contemporary upholstery, solid surface countertops and custom cabinetry create a warm, inviting ambience.
- Interior Decor: Linen
- 12V Deep Cycle Battery
- Exterior Color: Black Pearl Full Body Paint with Premium Gel Coat Sidewalls
- Extended Season Package: 12v Heated Tank Pads, Radiant Foil Insulation Technology (Roof, Slide Floors, Front Cap, & Underbelly), MAXXAir Power Roof Vent in Main Bath, Privacy Screen Wall, Window Inserts, Fully Enclosed Underbelly with Rotoflex Heat Duct
- Ultimate Package 3: 5.5kW Onan Generator, Mobile Fuel Station, Solar Roof Prep, Single Electric Bed with Max Clearance Pass Thru Dinette, 50 Amp Service with Transfer Switch, One Touch Hydraulic Six Point Auto Leveling System, MORRRyde CRE 3000 Suspension Enhancement, Rotoflex Pin Box Upgrade, Zero Gravity VIP Party Deck, Rear Electric Awning, Upgraded Main Entry Step, Upgraded Main Awning with LED Lights, Upgraded Main Entry Door with Window and Friction Hinge, Aluminum Wheels, 7000 Easy Lube & Never Adjust Axles, Radial Tires with Nitrofill & No Fuss Warranty, Full Sized Spare Tire, 15K BTU Ducted Roof A/C, 5000lb Rated Cargo D-Rings
- Second Electric Awning with Smart Arm Controls
- Second 15K Air Conditioner in Bedroom
- 3 Seasons Door in place of Screen Wall/Tent Wall
- Girard Tankless Water Heater in place of Gas/Electric
- VIP Party Deck Steps
- Dealer Prep - FREE!
- RVWholesalers Nationwide Service Network
|Dry Weight||15,729 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||5,271 lbs|
|Hitch Weight||3,760 lbs|
|Exterior Height||13' 4"|
|Exterior Length||43' 9"|
|Exterior Width||8' 6"|
|Fresh Water||158 gal|
|Black Water||80 gal|
|Gray Water||80 gal|
|Awning Size||20 ft|
Specifications are based on the latest product information from the manufacturer. Each manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the specifications at any time without notice.
Let us take the hassle out of being the middleman! We offer competitive financing with national lenders such as US Bank, Bank of America, Huntington, Bank of the West, and many more! With terms up to 180 months, rates that are competitive nationwide, and the security and convenience of national lenders, you can't lose! Just complete our short on-line application and we will have a decision for you in 24-48 hours.
Don't want to make a trip to our Dealership to pick up your new camper? No Problem!
RVWholesalers.com offers delivery at an affordable rate anywhere in the U.S.! RVWholesalers.com will deliver to the destination of your choice, perhaps your local campground, workplace, or your front door. We also offer partial delivery as an alternative. We will meet you half-way, and you can cut back on driving time and delivery charges!
*This is only valid for the lower 48 States. Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and International customers must call for a delivery quote since more details will need gathered to determine the cost. *One-Way toll road charges will be the responsibility of the customer. *Additional fees and/or duties may apply to International shipping requests. *Quotes are estimates only, actual rate may vary slightly.
Please enter your zip code so we can calculate your shipping cost.