2018 Forest River Rockwood Mini Lite 2507S Travel Trailer
Not quite what you are looking for?
Rockwood Mini Lite 2507S
Rockwood Mini Lite 2507S
Rockwood Mini Lite
When towing size and weight are your focus. You will find that these specially designed Mini Lite models offer flexible floor plans that provide you with more comfort and amenities that you would expect all within the towing capacity of many small SUVs and Mini Vans.
- Color: Mocha
- 12V Deep Cycle Battery
- Driftwood Cabinetry
- Standard Travel Trailer Package D: Aluminum Sofa and Dinette Base, Aluminum Cage Construction Including Roof and Floors, Vacuum Laminated One Piece Roof and Walls (ALL Walls, Not Some Walls), Enclosed Underbelly, Four Mounted Stabilizer Jacks, Dexter Torflex Torsion Rubber Ride Axles, Nitro Filled Radial Tires, Alloy Polished Wheels, LED TV With Multi Directional Antenna, Multi Zone Stereo with DVD/CD/AM/FM Stereo and Bluetooth Control, Outside Stereo Speakers, 13,500 BTU Ducted Roof AC, Prewire For Backup Camera and Solar, Night Shades, Undermount Kitchen Sink, Solid Surface Kitchen Countertops, Recessed Cooktop with Flush Mount Cover, Roller Bearing Drawer Guides, Microwave Oven, Double Door Two Way Refrigerator, Quick Recovery Auto Ignition Gas/Electric Water Heater, A and E Awning, Black Tank Flush, Spare Tire with Carrier and Cover, Outside BBQ Grill, Bonded Windows, Automotive Windshield (Where Applicable)
- Murphy Bed with sofa
- Oyster Exterior with Color Keyed Roof
- Wood Look Floor
- Gas Oven
- Power Awning Upgrade with LED Light Strip
- Rear Ladder
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Heated Mattress
- Water Purifier
- Maxxair Ventilation Fan and Vent Cover
- Dealer Prep - FREE!
- RVWholesalers Nationwide Service Network
|Dry Weight||5,234 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||1,481 lbs|
|Hitch Weight||555 lbs|
|Exterior Height||10' 11"|
|Exterior Length||25' 9"|
|Exterior Width||8' 0"|
|Fresh Water||43 gal|
|Black Water||30 gal|
|Gray Water||30 gal|
|Awning Size||18 ft|
Specifications are based on the latest product information from the manufacturer. Each manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the specifications at any time without notice.
Let us take the hassle out of being the middleman! We offer competitive financing with national lenders such as US Bank, Bank of America, Huntington, Bank of the West, and many more! With terms up to 180 months, rates that are competitive nationwide, and the security and convenience of national lenders, you can't lose! Just complete our short on-line application and we will have a decision for you in 24-48 hours.
Don't want to make a trip to our Dealership to pick up your new camper? No Problem!
RVWholesalers.com offers delivery at an affordable rate anywhere in the U.S.! RVWholesalers.com will deliver to the destination of your choice, perhaps your local campground, workplace, or your front door. We also offer partial delivery as an alternative. We will meet you half-way, and you can cut back on driving time and delivery charges!
*This is only valid for the lower 48 States. Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and International customers must call for a delivery quote since more details will need gathered to determine the cost. *One-Way toll road charges will be the responsibility of the customer. *Additional fees and/or duties may apply to International shipping requests. *Quotes are estimates only, actual rate may vary slightly.
Please enter your zip code so we can calculate your shipping cost.