2022 Rockwood Mini Lite 2509S Travel Trailer
Rockwood Mini Lite 2509S
Rockwood Mini Lite
Towing a trailer doesn’t require a truck anymore. When towing size and weight are your focus, you will find that our Mini Lite models offer flexible floorplans, quality construction and more comfort and amenities than you would expect - all within the towing capacity of many SUV’s.
- Interior Decor: Chocolate
- Newport Ash Cabinetry With Solid Doors
- Standard Travel Trailer Package D: Tan Fiberglass Exterior | Automotive Windshield | High Gloss Front Cap | Solid Surface Kitchen Countertop with Undermount Sink | Flush Mount Cooktop with Oven | Aluminum Cage Construction Including Roof/Floor | Quick Recovery Auto Ignite Gas/Elec Water Heater | Dexter Torflex Torsion Axles with Aluminum Wheels | All- In-One Teton HD TV/Wi-Fi Booster/AM/FM Antenna (LTE Prep) | Power Tongue Jack | Goodyear Endurance Tires with Tire Pressure Monitoring System | Bluetooth System Control Panel | Black Tank Flush | Power Awning with LED Light Strip | Hidden Hinge Cabinet Doors | Enclosed Underbelly | Heated Holding Tanks | Rear Ladder | Spare Tire/Carrier/Cover | Gas Griddle | Stabilizer Jacks | Prewire for Back Up Camera | Murphy Bed (Where Available) | Shower Miser | 2" Accessory Hitch | Mor-Ryde Strut Assist Steps | Frameless Windows | Key Alike Door and Compartment Locks | Night Roller Shades | 11 CuFt 12V Fridge | 190W Roof Mount Solar Panel and 1000W Inverter
- White Exterior With Graphics Package
- Extra 190 Watt Roof Solar Panel
- Thermopane Windows
- 15K BTU Ducted Air Conditioner Upgrade
- Extra MAXXAIR Ventilation Fan and Vent Cover
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Water Purifier
- Maxxair Ventilation Fan and Vent Cover
- 12V Deep Cycle Battery
|Dry Weight||5,499 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||1,434 lbs|
|Hitch Weight||773 lbs|
|Axle Weight||4,532 lbs|
|Exterior Height||10' 11"|
|Exterior Length||25' 11"|
|Exterior Width||8' 0"|
|Interior Height||6' 8"|
|Fresh Water||54 gal|
|Black Water||30 gal|
|Gray Water||30 gal|
|Awning Size||18 ft|
Specifications are based on the latest product information from the manufacturer. Each manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the specifications at any time without notice.
Let us take the hassle out of being the middleman! We offer competitive financing with national lenders! With terms up to 240 months, rates that are competitive nationwide, and the security and convenience of national lenders, you can't lose! Just complete our short on-line application and we will have a decision for you in 24-48 hours.
Loan Application Disclaimer
The operator of this website is not a lender and does not make loan approvals or credit decisions. This website is not to be considered an offer or solicitation to lend. Everything on this site should be considered a commercial advertisement. The loan application process is provided to match applicants with the best lender based on the application data. As such, any information you provide will be shared with lenders and third parties who may attempt to market to you. Applications are submitted to multiple lenders in order to provide applicants the best chance for approval. The operator of this website is not an agent or representative of any lender or service provider and does not endorse any service or product. Not all lenders provide the same loan amounts. Cash transfer times may vary between lenders, and in some circumstances faxing may be required. Completion of this application in no way guarantees that you will be approved for any offer. For details or inquiries about your loan, please contact your individual lender.
Don't want to make a trip to our Dealership to pick up your new camper? No Problem!
RVWholesalers.com offers delivery at an affordable rate anywhere in the USA! RVWholesalers.com will deliver to the destination of your choice, perhaps your local campground, workplace, or your front door. We also offer partial delivery as an alternative. We will meet you half-way, and you can cut back on driving time and delivery charges!
*This is only valid for the lower 48 States. Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and International customers must call for a delivery quote since more details will need gathered to determine the cost. *One-Way toll road charges will be the responsibility of the customer. *Additional fees and/or duties may apply to International shipping requests. *Quotes are estimates only, actual rate may vary slightly.