2021 Rockwood Ultra Lite 2912BS Travel Trailer
Rockwood Ultra Lite 2912BS
Rockwood Ultra Lite
You will love what you find in our floor plans. Our trailers are packed full of quality features in order to bring to you one of the best values in the lightweight market. There are spacious flush floor slides, comfortable stylish sofas and wide dinettes with easily adjustable legs. Our Ultra Lite series offers lots of room and amenities while still being a 1/2-ton towable Travel Trailer.
- Interior Decor: Chocolate
- American Maple Cabinetry
- Standard Travel Trailer Package F: Colored Fiberglass Exterior, High Gloss Front Cap, 13,500 BTU Roof Mounted A/C, Fireplace (Where Applicable), Serta Innerspring Mattress, Enclosed Underbelly, Shower Miser, Exterior Ladder, Day/Night Shades, 50 Amp Service with 2nd A/C Prep, Black Tank Flush, WiFi Ranger with LTE Capabilities (Sky 4), Large Flat Screen TV, Raised Refer Panel, Tire Pressure Monitor System, A and E Power Awning with LED Light Strip, Automotive Windshield (Where Applicable), Aluminum Cage Construction Including Roof and Walls, Vacuum Laminated One Piece Roof and Walls, Dexter Torflex Torsion Axles with Polished Wheels, Solid Surface Kitchen Countertops, Undermount Kitchen Sink with High Rise Faucet, Quick Recovery Auto Ignition Gas/Electric Water Heater, Slam Latch Baggage Doors with Magnetic Door Holds, Spare Tire with Carrier and Cover, Prewire for Backup Camera and Solar, Mor-Ryde EZ Lift Staircase Steps, Power Tongue Jack, Heated Holding Tanks, Gas Griddle, 2" Accessory Hitch
- Wood Look Floor
- 4 Power Stabilizer Jacks
- 15.0K BTU Ducted Air Conditioner Upgrade
- King Bed IPO Queen Bed
- Theatre Seating in place of Hide-A-Bed
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Water Purifier
- Maxxair Ventilation Fan and Vent Cover
- 12V Deep Cycle Battery
|Dry Weight||7,854 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||1,898 lbs|
|Hitch Weight||952 lbs|
|Axle Weight||6,843 lbs|
|Exterior Height||11' 2"|
|Exterior Length||35' 2"|
|Exterior Width||8' 0"|
|Fresh Water||54 gal|
|Black Water||45 gal|
|Gray Water||90 gal|
|Awning Size||21 ft|
Specifications are based on the latest product information from the manufacturer. Each manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the specifications at any time without notice.
Let us take the hassle out of being the middleman! We offer competitive financing with national lenders! With terms up to 240 months, rates that are competitive nationwide, and the security and convenience of national lenders, you can't lose! Just complete our short on-line application and we will have a decision for you in 24-48 hours.
Loan Application Disclaimer
The operator of this website is not a lender and does not make loan approvals or credit decisions. This website is not to be considered an offer or solicitation to lend. Everything on this site should be considered a commercial advertisement. The loan application process is provided to match applicants with the best lender based on the application data. As such, any information you provide will be shared with lenders and third parties who may attempt to market to you. Applications are submitted to multiple lenders in order to provide applicants the best chance for approval. The operator of this website is not an agent or representative of any lender or service provider and does not endorse any service or product. Not all lenders provide the same loan amounts. Cash transfer times may vary between lenders, and in some circumstances faxing may be required. Completion of this application in no way guarantees that you will be approved for any offer. For details or inquiries about your loan, please contact your individual lender.
Don't want to make a trip to our Dealership to pick up your new camper? No Problem!
RVWholesalers.com offers delivery at an affordable rate anywhere in the USA! RVWholesalers.com will deliver to the destination of your choice, perhaps your local campground, workplace, or your front door. We also offer partial delivery as an alternative. We will meet you half-way, and you can cut back on driving time and delivery charges!
*This is only valid for the lower 48 States. Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and International customers must call for a delivery quote since more details will need gathered to determine the cost. *One-Way toll road charges will be the responsibility of the customer. *Additional fees and/or duties may apply to International shipping requests. *Quotes are estimates only, actual rate may vary slightly.