2018 Forest River XLR Boost 29QBS Toy Hauler Travel Trailer
Not quite what you are looking for?
XLR Boost 29QBS
XLR Boost 29QBS
Our entry-level Toy Hauler is the ultimate alternative to a bunkhouse! Boost Toy Haulers provide quality designs and valued features, allowing your family to grow into these trailers, not out of them. Multiple 102 inch wide body travel trailer and fifth wheel floor plans are available to meet your familys needs. XLR boasts the longest running legacy of Sport Utility Trailer production. We provide dedication after the sale, with a service and support team located at the manufacturing facility.
- Interior Decor: Sand
- 12V Deep Cycle Battery
- REV Package: Convection Microwave, 30 AMP Service with Detachable Cord, Back Up Camera Ready, Upgraded Bathroom Vent Fan, Drop In Cooktop with Glass Cover, External Fuel Cell with Pump, External LED Strip Lighting, Friction Door Hinge, Generator Prep, Internal Accent LED Strip Lighting, LED Interior Lights, Outside TV Bracket and Hook Ups, Power Awning, Power Tongue Jack, Pull Out Kitchen Faucet, Ramp Light, RVQ Quick Connect, Solar Prep, Decorative Vinyl Flooring, Spare Tire, Upgraded Wheels, Wood Decorative Blinds, Battery Disconnect, 2,500 lbs. Tiedowns, Hot and Cold Outdoor Shower, Enclosed Underbelly
- LED TV
- Upgraded Main Entry Step
- 15K AC in Place of 13.5K Standard
- Industrial Garage Rubber Floor
- Electric Bed with Max Clearance Pass Thru Dinette in Place of Roll Over Sofa
- Screen Wall/Tent Wall
- Sofa Slide in place of Dinette Slide
- RV Wholesalers Nationwide Service Network
- FREE DEALER PREP
|Dry Weight||8,449 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||2,965 lbs|
|Hitch Weight||1,214 lbs|
|Exterior Height||12' 5"|
|Exterior Length||36' 10"|
|Exterior Width||8' 6"|
|Fresh Water||46 gal|
|Black Water||38 gal|
|Gray Water||38 gal|
|Awning Size||15 ft|
Specifications are based on the latest product information from the manufacturer. Each manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the specifications at any time without notice.
Let us take the hassle out of being the middleman! We offer competitive financing with national lenders such as US Bank, Bank of America, Huntington, Bank of the West, and many more! With terms up to 240 months, rates that are competitive nationwide, and the security and convenience of national lenders, you can't lose! Just complete our short on-line application and we will have a decision for you in 24-48 hours.
Don't want to make a trip to our Dealership to pick up your new camper? No Problem!
RVWholesalers.com offers delivery at an affordable rate anywhere in the U.S.! RVWholesalers.com will deliver to the destination of your choice, perhaps your local campground, workplace, or your front door. We also offer partial delivery as an alternative. We will meet you half-way, and you can cut back on driving time and delivery charges!
*This is only valid for the lower 48 States. Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and International customers must call for a delivery quote since more details will need gathered to determine the cost. *One-Way toll road charges will be the responsibility of the customer. *Additional fees and/or duties may apply to International shipping requests. *Quotes are estimates only, actual rate may vary slightly.
Please enter your zip code so we can calculate your shipping cost.