2019 Forest River XLR Nitro 33DK5 Toy Hauler Fifth Wheel
Not quite what you are looking for?
XLR Nitro 33DK5
XLR Nitro 33DK5
At XLR, we have been designing toy haulers since 2006. Today, one thing still remains true - you want a functional layout that works for your unique family. Therefore, every model is carefully engineered and built to maximize the features and space inside your Nitro. Toy haulers today offer customers endless possibilities to enjoy the outdoors. We are intentional about balancing your need for storage AND livability. After all, you deserve to have your cake and eat it too. Nitro fifth wheels offer comfortable, spacious bedrooms, abundant wardrobe storage, queen/king size beds, and up to 16 ft. of additional rear living space. All of this in a price point that does not break the bank. Your rear living space has an endless number of possibilities.
- Interior Decor: Gunmetal
- Extended Season Package: 12V Heated Tank Pads, Radiant Foil Insulation Technology (Roof & Underbelly), MAXXAir Power Roof Vent in Main Bath, Privacy Screen Wall, Window Inserts, Fully Enclosed Underbelly
- Ultimate Package 2: Generator Prep & Mobile Fuel Station, Solar Roof Prep, Single Electric Bed with Max Clearance Pass Thru Dinette, 50AMP Service with Transfer Switch, MORRyde CRE 3000 Suspension Enhancement, Upgraded Main Entry Step, Upgraded Main Awning with LED Lights, Upgraded Main Entry Door with Window and Friction Hinge, Aluminum Wheels, Easy Lube & Never Adjust Axles, Radial Tires with Nitrofill & No Fuss Warranty, Full Sized Spare Tire, 15K BTU Ducted Roof A/C, 5,000lb Rated Cargo D-Rings, Electric Rear Stabilizer Jacks
- VIP Party Deck and Electric Awning
- Second Electric awning
- Ground Control 3.0 Electric Leveling System
- 2nd 13.5K A/C in Bedroom
- 12V Deep Cycle Battery
- RV Wholesalers Nationwide Service Network
- FREE DEALER PREP
|Dry Weight||12,454 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||4,066 lbs|
|Hitch Weight||2,520 lbs|
|Exterior Height||12' 10"|
|Exterior Length||41' 1"|
|Exterior Width||8' 6"|
|Fresh Water||102 gal|
|Black Water||50 gal|
|Gray Water||80 gal|
|Awning Size||18 ft|
Specifications are based on the latest product information from the manufacturer. Each manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the specifications at any time without notice.
Let us take the hassle out of being the middleman! We offer competitive financing with national lenders such as US Bank, Bank of America, Huntington, Bank of the West, and many more! With terms up to 240 months, rates that are competitive nationwide, and the security and convenience of national lenders, you can't lose! Just complete our short on-line application and we will have a decision for you in 24-48 hours.
Don't want to make a trip to our Dealership to pick up your new camper? No Problem!
RVWholesalers.com offers delivery at an affordable rate anywhere in the U.S.! RVWholesalers.com will deliver to the destination of your choice, perhaps your local campground, workplace, or your front door. We also offer partial delivery as an alternative. We will meet you half-way, and you can cut back on driving time and delivery charges!
*This is only valid for the lower 48 States. Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and International customers must call for a delivery quote since more details will need gathered to determine the cost. *One-Way toll road charges will be the responsibility of the customer. *Additional fees and/or duties may apply to International shipping requests. *Quotes are estimates only, actual rate may vary slightly.
Please enter your zip code so we can calculate your shipping cost.