2009 Heartland Cyclone 3912 Toy Hauler Fifth Wheel
Not quite what you are looking for?
Cyclone is not your average toy hauler. You’ll appreciate the hardwood cabinets with a rich, durable furnish that provides a truly residential look and feel. Incredible interior spaciousness with mega-slides featuring huge windows and residential furniture with built in recliners for the entire family plus a few friends. All Cyclones are equipped with a full featured kitchen and most models accommodate sleeping for eight or more.
- Interior Decor: Desert Fury
- 12V Deep Cycle Battery
- Cyclone Package:Electric Front Landing Jacks, Detachable Ladder, Large Refer, 15.0 BTU A/C, Power Bath Vent, Range Covers(Most Models), Mini-Blinds in Garage, 12inch Steel Frame, 1inch thick storage doors, Garage D-rings, One Piece Fiberglass Shower (Triple Slide), Side Scare Lights, Exterior Shower, Wired & Framed for 2nd A/C, Rear Fiberglass Spoiler, Patented Improved Turning Radius, Generator Prep w/Fuel station & Timer, Aluminum wheels, Microwave Oven, 12 Gal. Water Heater, Skylight, 50 Amp Service, Night Shades, Mirrored Safety Glass Windows, Enclosed & Heated Underbelly, 16inch Tires & Rims, Ball Bearing drawer guides, Roll Out Awning, Rear Flood Lights, Underframe Storage, Universal docking center
- Audio/Video Metal Package:32inch LCD Flat Screen TV, 12V Stereo, Multi-Zone Entertainment System, Jen X System Amp, Jensen Jen X Kicking Ceiling Speakers (4), Jen X Marine Grade Exterior Speakers (2), Jensen Jen X Kicking Subwoofer, DVD Player w/Front A/V Jacks/MP3/IPOD Station, Bass Control Built In Receiver, Rear A/V Input 3.5inch Screen, Compatible Video and Sirius Satellite Radio
- Onan Generator 5.5KW
- High Gloss Fiberglass Wall
- Electric Awning
- ABS Hitch Cover
- 10 C/F Refrigerator W/Ice Maker
- Solid Surface Counter Top
- Central Vacuum
- 15BTU A/C W/Heat Pump And Solar Charge
- Rear Screen
- Dual Queen Bed In Cargo Area
- Dealer Prep - FREE!
- RVWholesalers Nationwide Service Network
Specifications are based on the latest product information from the manufacturer. Each manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the specifications at any time without notice.
Let us take the hassle out of being the middleman! We offer competitive financing with national lenders such as US Bank, Bank of America, Huntington, Bank of the West, and many more! With terms up to 240 months, rates that are competitive nationwide, and the security and convenience of national lenders, you can't lose! Just complete our short on-line application and we will have a decision for you in 24-48 hours.
Don't want to make a trip to our Dealership to pick up your new camper? No Problem!
RVWholesalers.com offers delivery at an affordable rate anywhere in the U.S.! RVWholesalers.com will deliver to the destination of your choice, perhaps your local campground, workplace, or your front door. We also offer partial delivery as an alternative. We will meet you half-way, and you can cut back on driving time and delivery charges!
*This is only valid for the lower 48 States. Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and International customers must call for a delivery quote since more details will need gathered to determine the cost. *One-Way toll road charges will be the responsibility of the customer. *Additional fees and/or duties may apply to International shipping requests. *Quotes are estimates only, actual rate may vary slightly.
Please enter your zip code so we can calculate your shipping cost.