2020 Heartland North Trail 25LRSS Travel Trailer
Not quite what you are looking for?
North Trail 25LRSS
North Trail 25LRSS
You will appreciate the open design of North Trail’s layouts that give your whole family room to relax and enjoy your stay away from home. Oversized windows let in lots of natural light and offer spectacular views of the outdoors.
- Interior Decor: Uptown
- 12V Deep Cycle Battery
- North Trail Lightweight Package: Laminated Crowned Roof, Block Foam Brick Insulation, Laminated Sidewalls, Enclosed and Heated Underbelly, Tinted Safety Glass Windows, Stabilizer Jacks, Aluminum Rims, Electric Awning with LED Lights, Spare Tire, Wide Trax Suspension System, Queen Bed, Night Shades, Dual 20 lb. LP Tanks with Auto Change Over, Dual Ducted 13,500 BTU A/C, Outside Shower, Power Vent in Bathroom, Skylight in Bathroom, Slam Latch Storage Doors, Black Tank Flush, 6 Gallon DSI Gas/Electric Heater, Underbed Storage, FM/AM/CD/DVD Surround, Cable Ready, 55 Amp 12 Volt Power Converter, Diamond Plate Front, Fold Out Entry Steps, Solar Prep, Back Up Camera Prep
- North Trail Kitchen Upgrade Package: Upgraded Hardware, Oven/Range Combo, Upgraded Decorative Glass, Removable Inside/Outside Dinette Table (some models), Large Viewing Window in Kitchen, Ball Bearing Drawer Guides, Deep Pantry with Shelves
- Caliber Edition Package: Flip Up Storage Tray, Solid Surface Counters, Hidden Hinges, Porcelain Toilet, Power Stabilizer Jacks, Stainless Steel Sink, LED TV, Central Vacuum, Power Tongue Jack
- New Front Cap with LED Lights
- RVQ Outside Grill
- 15,000 BTU A/C in place of 13,500 A/C
- RVIA Seal
- Dealer Prep - FREE!
- RVWholesalers Nationwide Service Network
|Dry Weight||6,026 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||1,342 lbs|
|Hitch Weight||688 lbs|
|Axle Weight||3,500 lbs|
|Exterior Height||11' 4"|
|Exterior Length||31' 11"|
|Exterior Width||8' 1"|
|Fresh Water||45 gal|
|Black Water||40 gal|
|Gray Water||40 gal|
|Awning Size||17 ft|
Specifications are based on the latest product information from the manufacturer. Each manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the specifications at any time without notice.
Let us take the hassle out of being the middleman! We offer competitive financing with national lenders such as US Bank, Bank of America, Huntington, Bank of the West, and many more! With terms up to 240 months, rates that are competitive nationwide, and the security and convenience of national lenders, you can't lose! Just complete our short on-line application and we will have a decision for you in 24-48 hours.
Don't want to make a trip to our Dealership to pick up your new camper? No Problem!
RVWholesalers.com offers delivery at an affordable rate anywhere in the U.S.! RVWholesalers.com will deliver to the destination of your choice, perhaps your local campground, workplace, or your front door. We also offer partial delivery as an alternative. We will meet you half-way, and you can cut back on driving time and delivery charges!
*This is only valid for the lower 48 States. Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and International customers must call for a delivery quote since more details will need gathered to determine the cost. *One-Way toll road charges will be the responsibility of the customer. *Additional fees and/or duties may apply to International shipping requests. *Quotes are estimates only, actual rate may vary slightly.
**Customer must finance through RVW and qualify through a bank that offers it. Customer must finance through Ally, Bank of America, US Bank or Bank of the West. Customer must also finance for one calendar year. Customer must sign a docusign for the amount of discount in case of early pay off. Unit must be paid in full within 5 days. Sale discounts not valid with other discounts.