2016 Heartland RV Wilderness 2450FB Travel Trailer
Not quite what you are looking for?
- Color: Tahiti
- 12V Deep Cycle Battery
- Wilderness Elite Package: Upgraded Tan Fiberglass, Premium Graphic Package, Upgrade Black Trim, Black Skirt Metal, Black Diamond Plate
- Wilderness Lightweight Package: Ducted A/C with Crowned Roof, Block Foam Brick Insulation, Lainated Floor and Sidewalls, 82 inch Interior Ceiling Height, Deep Bowl Kitchen Sink, 6 cu. ft. Double Door Refrigerator, Skylight in Shower, Tinted Safety Windows, Stabilizer Jacks, Leaf Spring Suspension, 74 inch Queen Bed, Dual 20 lb. Tanks w/Auto Change Over, 8 ft. Wide, Awning, Medicine Cabinet, Fire Extinguisher, Power Vent in Bathroom, Foot Flush Toilet, 6 Gallon DSI Gas/Electric Water Heater, Underbed Storage, 12V AM/FM/CD w/Indoor and Outdoor Speakers, Cable Hookup, Shower/Tub Surround, 55 AMP 12V Power Convertor, Steel Ball Bearing Drawer Guides, Wide Trax Axle System, EZ Lube Hubs, Bumper with Hose Storage, Enclosed Underbelly, Black Tank Flush
- Front Cap
- RVQ Outside Grill Standard
- Spare Tire
- Aluminum Rims
- Electric Awning with LED Lights
- 24 inch LCD TV
- 15K BTU A/C
- Dealer Prep - FREE!
- RVWholesalers Nationwide Service Network
|Dry Weight||5433 lbs|
|Hitch Weight||584 lbs|
|Axle Weight||3500 lbs|
|Exterior Height||11' 4"|
|Exterior Length||30' 4"|
|Exterior Width||8' 0"|
|Fresh Water||52 gal|
|Black Water||42 gal|
|Gray Water||42 gal|
|Awning Size||17 ft|
Specifications are based on the latest product information from the manufacturer. Each manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the specifications at any time without notice.
Let us take the hassle out of being the middleman! We offer competitive financing with national lenders such as US Bank, Bank of America, Huntington, Bank of the West, and many more! With terms up to 180 months, rates that are competitive nationwide, and the security and convenience of national lenders, you can't lose! Just complete our short on-line application and we will have a decision for you in 24-48 hours.
Don't want to make a trip to our Dealership to pick up your new camper? No Problem!
RVWholesalers.com offers delivery at an affordable rate anywhere in the U.S.! RVWholesalers.com will deliver to the destination of your choice, perhaps your local campground, workplace, or your front door. We also offer partial delivery as an alternative. We will meet you half-way, and you can cut back on driving time and delivery charges!
*This is only valid for the lower 48 States. Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and International customers must call for a delivery quote since more details will need gathered to determine the cost. *One-Way toll road charges will be the responsibility of the customer. *Additional fees and/or duties may apply to International shipping requests. *Quotes are estimates only, actual rate may vary slightly.
Please enter your zip code so we can calculate your shipping cost.