2020 Heartland Torque 416 Toy Hauler Fifth Wheel
Not quite what you are looking for?
TORQUE by Heartland combines all the best that traditional RVing has to offer with the versatility of a toy hauler. TORQUE offers fifth wheel and travel trailer floorplans, each providing the ultimate in interior spaciousness and cargo possibilities. Elegant furnishings including designer furniture, matching window treatments on huge picture windows, built-in entertainment centers, quality-crafted cabinets and residential solid surface counter tops provide a unique touch you might not expect in a toy hauler. Join the hundreds of Torque owners that have chosen TORQUE for a truly versatile toy hauler with a luxurious residential look and feel of a traditional fifth wheel or travel trailer.
- Interior Decor: Gravel
- TORQUE PACKAGE: 7000lb Dexter Axles, Fuel Station with Gen Prep, Ramp Door, Electric Awning, Enclosed Gooseneck with TPO, 15K BTU A/C, Spare Tire, High End Mattress, Twin 30lb LP Tanks, Night Shades, Max Comfort Style Bedroom with Bedspread, Beauflor, Bedroom with Dressing Area/Full Wardrobe, Outside Shower, Exterior Speakers, AM/FM Stereo with CD and DVD, Power Front Jacks, Rear Stabilizer Jacks, Large 8 Cu Ft Refrigerator, Microwave, Gas Oven with Range, Stainless Steel Appliances, Black Hardware, TV Antenna with Signal Booster, Large Grab Handle, Alloy Rims, Black Hardware, High End Residential Furniture, Water Heater Bypass Kit, Wide Body Construction, Tinted Max Vent Windows, 50 AMP Service with A/C Prep, 15k BTU A/C, Solar Panel Prep, Rear Camera Prep, Insulated Baggage Doors with Slam Latches, King Bed Tilt System
- SS Option Package: Painted Front Cap, Exclusive SS Graphics, Solid Surface Kitchen Countertops, Four Aluminum Step Entry
- Six-Point Hydraulic Level Up
- 55 inch Flat Screen TV with Mount
- Remove King Bed Tilt System
- Second 13.5 BTU A/C in Bedroom
- 12 Cu. Ft. Gas/Electric Refrigerator
- Rear Electric Queen Bed with Convertible Sofa
- Rear Pull Down Screen
- RVIA Seal
- 12V Deep Cycle Battery
|Dry Weight||14,890 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||5,062 lbs|
|Hitch Weight||3,565 lbs|
|Axle Weight||7,000 lbs|
|Exterior Height||13' 3"|
|Exterior Length||44' 0"|
|Exterior Width||8' 5"|
|Fresh Water||100 gal|
|Black Water||85 gal|
|Gray Water||85 gal|
|Awning Size||19 ft|
Specifications are based on the latest product information from the manufacturer. Each manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the specifications at any time without notice.
Let us take the hassle out of being the middleman! We offer competitive financing with national lenders such as US Bank, Bank of America, Huntington, Bank of the West, and many more! With terms up to 240 months, rates that are competitive nationwide, and the security and convenience of national lenders, you can't lose! Just complete our short on-line application and we will have a decision for you in 24-48 hours.
Don't want to make a trip to our Dealership to pick up your new camper? No Problem!
RVWholesalers.com offers delivery at an affordable rate anywhere in the U.S.! RVWholesalers.com will deliver to the destination of your choice, perhaps your local campground, workplace, or your front door. We also offer partial delivery as an alternative. We will meet you half-way, and you can cut back on driving time and delivery charges!
*This is only valid for the lower 48 States. Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and International customers must call for a delivery quote since more details will need gathered to determine the cost. *One-Way toll road charges will be the responsibility of the customer. *Additional fees and/or duties may apply to International shipping requests. *Quotes are estimates only, actual rate may vary slightly.