2016 Heartland Trail Runner 30USBH Travel Trailer
Not quite what you are looking for?
Trail Runner 30USBH
Trail Runner 30USBH
Enjoy your own little piece of paradise with your new Trail Runner by Heartland. Trail Runner is loaded with features that help make your RV experience a memorable one. Our spacious living areas are enhanced by large slide-outs creating the perfect room for entertaining family and friends. Relax while enjoying the spectacular views through oversized picture windows that virtually surround you with light and views of the beautiful outdoors. Kick back and watch your favorite movies, sports or news on the built in entertainment center. Snuggle in with a great book on the couch or challenge a family member to a heated game of cards at the dinette table. Trail Runner offers you the extra living room you need at a price that truly lets you enjoy your vacation.
- Interior Decor: Vegas
- 12V Deep Cycle Battery
- AM/FM/CD/DVD Player
- Value Package: 30lb LP Bottles w/Cover, ABS Tub/Shower Surround, Porcelain Stool, Residential Patterned Shower Curtain, Skylight, EZ-Lube Axles, Radial Tires, Radius Tinted Windows w/Safety Glass, Gas/Electric DSI Water Heater, Water Heater By Pass, Brushed Nickel, High Rise Faucet, Range Hood w/Light & Exhaust Fan, Ball Bearing Drawer Glides, Real Wood Drawer Fronts, Screwed and Glued Cabinetry, Designer Light Over Dinette, Cable TV Hook Up w/RG6 Coax Cable, Crank-Up RV Antenna w/Signal Booster, 2 Outside Speakers, Diamond Pl;ate Rock Guard, Overhead Cabinets Over Sofa in Super Slides, 3 Burner Range w/Oven, Chair Rail in Slide Room, Bedspread, Fabric Covered Box Valances w/Lambrequin Legs in Living Room, Systems Monitor Panel, Fast-Blast A/C, Beau Flor Linoleum
- Electric Awning with LED Lights
- Bike Rack
- Spare Tire and Carrier
- Outside Shower
- Power Tongue Jack
- Power Stab Jacks
- Black Tank Flush
- Heated and Enclosed Underbelly
- Rear Dinette IPO Bunk
- Night Shades in Living Room and Bedroom
- Dealer Prep - FREE!
- RVWholesalers Nationwide Service Network
|Dry Weight||6,785 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||2,215 lbs|
|Hitch Weight||875 lbs|
|Axle Weight||4,400 lbs|
|Exterior Height||11' 2"|
|Exterior Length||33' 11"|
|Exterior Width||8' 0"|
|Fresh Water||41 gal|
|Black Water||40 gal|
|Gray Water||40 gal|
|Awning Size||17 ft|
Specifications are based on the latest product information from the manufacturer. Each manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the specifications at any time without notice.
Let us take the hassle out of being the middleman! We offer competitive financing with national lenders such as US Bank, Bank of America, Huntington, Bank of the West, and many more! With terms up to 240 months, rates that are competitive nationwide, and the security and convenience of national lenders, you can't lose! Just complete our short on-line application and we will have a decision for you in 24-48 hours.
Don't want to make a trip to our Dealership to pick up your new camper? No Problem!
RVWholesalers.com offers delivery at an affordable rate anywhere in the U.S.! RVWholesalers.com will deliver to the destination of your choice, perhaps your local campground, workplace, or your front door. We also offer partial delivery as an alternative. We will meet you half-way, and you can cut back on driving time and delivery charges!
*This is only valid for the lower 48 States. Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and International customers must call for a delivery quote since more details will need gathered to determine the cost. *One-Way toll road charges will be the responsibility of the customer. *Additional fees and/or duties may apply to International shipping requests. *Quotes are estimates only, actual rate may vary slightly.
Please enter your zip code so we can calculate your shipping cost.