2020 Heartland Wilderness 3250BS Travel Trailer
Not quite what you are looking for?
Wilderness is a full featured travel trailer in a smaller, lighter package. You will appreciate the openness of the Wilderness layouts featuring a curvilinear ceiling measuring in at seven feet. Wilderness gives you room for the whole family to relax, dine or entertain. Oversized windows let in natural light and spectacular views of the great outdoors.
- Interior Decor: Antigua
- 12V Deep Cycle Battery
- Wilderness Elite Package: Upgraded Silver Fiberglass, Spare Tire, Aluminum Rims, Electric Awning with LED Lights
- Wilderness Lightweight Package: Ducted A/C with Crowned Roof, Block Foam Brick Insulation, Laminated Sidewalls, 82 inch Interior Ceiling Height, Deep Bowl Kitchen Sink, Double Door Refrigerator, Skylight in Shower, Tinted Safety Windows, Stabilizer Jacks, Leaf Spring Suspension, Queen Bed, Dual 20 lb. Tanks with Auto Change Over, Medicine Cabinet, Fire Extinguisher, Power Vent in Bathroom, Foot Flush Toilet, 6 Gallon DSI Gas/Electric Water Heater, Underbed Storage, 12V AM/FM/CD with Indoor and Outdoor Speakers, Cable Hookup, 55 AMP 12V Power Convertor, Steel Ball Bearing Drawer Guides, Wide Trax Axle System, EZ Lube Hubs, Bumper with Hose Storage, Enclosed Underbelly, Black Tank Flush, Solar Prep, Back Up Camera Prep
- RVQ Outside Grill (Standard)
- Power Stabilizer Jacks
- Painted Front Cap - Two Toned
- Central Vacuum
- 15K BTU A/C in place of 13.5K
- RVIA Seal
- Dealer Prep - FREE!
- RVWholesalers Nationwide Service Network
|Dry Weight||7,746 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||1,822 lbs|
|Hitch Weight||702 lbs|
|Axle Weight||5,100 lbs|
|Exterior Height||11' 6"|
|Exterior Length||37' 0"|
|Exterior Width||8' 1"|
|Fresh Water||45 gal|
|Black Water||40 gal|
|Gray Water||80 gal|
|Awning Size||18 ft|
Specifications are based on the latest product information from the manufacturer. Each manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the specifications at any time without notice.
Let us take the hassle out of being the middleman! We offer competitive financing with national lenders such as US Bank, Bank of America, Huntington, Bank of the West, and many more! With terms up to 240 months, rates that are competitive nationwide, and the security and convenience of national lenders, you can't lose! Just complete our short on-line application and we will have a decision for you in 24-48 hours.
Don't want to make a trip to our Dealership to pick up your new camper? No Problem!
RVWholesalers.com offers delivery at an affordable rate anywhere in the U.S.! RVWholesalers.com will deliver to the destination of your choice, perhaps your local campground, workplace, or your front door. We also offer partial delivery as an alternative. We will meet you half-way, and you can cut back on driving time and delivery charges!
*This is only valid for the lower 48 States. Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and International customers must call for a delivery quote since more details will need gathered to determine the cost. *One-Way toll road charges will be the responsibility of the customer. *Additional fees and/or duties may apply to International shipping requests. *Quotes are estimates only, actual rate may vary slightly.
**Customer must finance through RVW and qualify through a bank that offers it. Customer must finance through Ally, Bank of America, US Bank or Bank of the West. Customer must also finance for one calendar year. Customer must sign a docusign for the amount of discount in case of early pay off. Unit must be paid in full within 5 days. Sale discounts not valid with other discounts.