2010 Keystone Sprinter 264BHS Travel Trailer
Not quite what you are looking for?
Sprinter was introduced in 1996 as Keystones first product line. Sprinters goals remain simple; take the suggestions from our customers and make them the origin and foundation for the Sprinter design. As a result of these efforts, Sprinter offers you its proudest distinction between other brands - a product designed specifically to "MAKE CAMPING EASY." Let us show you how.
- Interior Decor: Chestnut
- 12V Deep Cycle Battery
- Sprinter Camping Made Easy Package: Laminated Aluminum Framed Sidewalls, Enclosed Underbelly, Easy Store Picnic table, Exterior Speakers, Ultra Lube Axles, Overhead Slide Room Cabinets, Skylight in Shower, 6 Gallon Gas/Elect DSI Water Heater, Microwave, Oven, Easy Find Light Switches, 13.5 Ducted A/C, Easy Track Clothes Line, DVD Home Theater System, Front Diamond Plate
- Sprinter Customers First Safety Package: Tinted Safety Glass Windows, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, Lockable Radius, Baggage Doors, LP Detector, Smoke Detector
- 26inch LCD TV w/Easy Rotate Entertainment Center
- One Touch Electric Awning
- Diamond Package: Key Fobe Remote, Electric Stabilizer Jacks, Black Tank Flush, Security Light, Assist Handle
- Exterior Wash Station
- Easy ZZZZ's Pillow Top Mattress
- Air Bed Sofa
- Exterior BBQ Hook-Up
- Radial Tires
- Day/Night Shades
- 15inch Spare Tire
- Dealer Prep - FREE!
- RVWholesalers Nationwide Service Network
Specifications are based on the latest product information from the manufacturer. Each manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the specifications at any time without notice.
Let us take the hassle out of being the middleman! We offer competitive financing with national lenders such as US Bank, Bank of America, Huntington, Bank of the West, and many more! With terms up to 240 months, rates that are competitive nationwide, and the security and convenience of national lenders, you can't lose! Just complete our short on-line application and we will have a decision for you in 24-48 hours.
Don't want to make a trip to our Dealership to pick up your new camper? No Problem!
RVWholesalers.com offers delivery at an affordable rate anywhere in the U.S.! RVWholesalers.com will deliver to the destination of your choice, perhaps your local campground, workplace, or your front door. We also offer partial delivery as an alternative. We will meet you half-way, and you can cut back on driving time and delivery charges!
*This is only valid for the lower 48 States. Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and International customers must call for a delivery quote since more details will need gathered to determine the cost. *One-Way toll road charges will be the responsibility of the customer. *Additional fees and/or duties may apply to International shipping requests. *Quotes are estimates only, actual rate may vary slightly.