2020 Palomino Puma 31FKRK Travel Trailer
Not quite what you are looking for?
When you’re looking for adventure, nothing is better suited for family fun than a Puma. These rugged built, easy-to-tow, travel trailers make your next adventure fun & carefree. Puma offers you many floorplan choices including the largest selection of bunk models in the industry. The majority being 1/2 ton towable. So hook onto a Puma and go adventuring.
- Interior Decor: Reagen Taupe (Cloth)
- Aspen Maple Interior Cabinets
- Woodgrain Flooring
- Wsher and Dryer Prep
- Value Shopper Package: Jack Knife Sofa with Pull-Down Center Drink Tray & Storage Underneath, Electric Awning with LED Light Strip, Pre-wired for Solar System, LED Lighting, 13,500 BTU Ducted AC, 6 cu. ft. Double Door Refrigerator, Beauflor Linoleum, Bed Spread, Bedroom TV Hook Up, TV Antenna with Booster and Cable Hook Up, ABS Tub Surround, Bluetooth FM/CD/DVD Stereo with Sound Bar with Internal Sub Woofer, Glass Range Cover, Undermount Sink with Cover
- Advantage Package: Microwave, Enclosed Underbelly, Outside Speakers, 6 Gal Gas/Electric Hot Water Heater, Outside Shower, Night Shades, Spare Tire, Oven, Grab Handle, Bath Skylight
- Limited Edition Package: 50 AMP Service with 2nd AC Prep, Roof Ladder, 11 Cu. Ft. 12V Stainless Steel Residential Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances (Range Hood, Oven, Microwave), 15,000 BTU Ducted AC in place of 13,500 BTU, Black Tank Flush, Aluminum Solid Triple Step in place of Standard Step
- Electric Power Package: 4 Electric Stabilizer Jacks, 3500 lb. Electric Tongue Jack
- Micro Outside Kitchen with Induction Cooktop
- Fireplace with Textured Tile
- Tri-Fold Sofa in place of Jacknife in Living Area
- Theater Seat in Place of Two Pushback Recliners
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- 12V Deep Cycle Battery
|Dry Weight||8,655 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||1,303 lbs|
|Hitch Weight||1,195 lbs|
|Exterior Height||11' 1"|
|Exterior Length||37' 8"|
|Exterior Width||8' 0"|
|Fresh Water||51 gal|
|Black Water||32 gal|
|Gray Water||70 gal|
|Awning Size||21 ft|
Specifications are based on the latest product information from the manufacturer. Each manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the specifications at any time without notice.
Let us take the hassle out of being the middleman! We offer competitive financing with national lenders such as US Bank, Bank of America, Huntington, Bank of the West, and many more! With terms up to 240 months, rates that are competitive nationwide, and the security and convenience of national lenders, you can't lose! Just complete our short on-line application and we will have a decision for you in 24-48 hours.
Don't want to make a trip to our Dealership to pick up your new camper? No Problem!
RVWholesalers.com offers delivery at an affordable rate anywhere in the U.S.! RVWholesalers.com will deliver to the destination of your choice, perhaps your local campground, workplace, or your front door. We also offer partial delivery as an alternative. We will meet you half-way, and you can cut back on driving time and delivery charges!
*This is only valid for the lower 48 States. Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and International customers must call for a delivery quote since more details will need gathered to determine the cost. *One-Way toll road charges will be the responsibility of the customer. *Additional fees and/or duties may apply to International shipping requests. *Quotes are estimates only, actual rate may vary slightly.