2020 Palomino Puma Park 39PQB Park Trailer
Not quite what you are looking for?
Puma Park 39PQB
Puma Park 39PQB
Whether it’s just the two of you, a family set on adventure, or a getaway with a group of friends, these well equipped travel trailers, fifth wheels, destination trailers and toy haulers enhance your travel adventures wherever you roam! When it comes to choice, Puma goes the distance with a broad selection of floorplans and amenities designed to make you feel right at home. Select from a choice of two contemporary decors, and two rich cabinetry finishes
- Interior Decor: Stone (Vinyl)
- Aspen Maple Interior Cabinets
- Woodgrain Flooring
- Value Shopper Package: Pre-wired for Solar System, Folding Grab Handle, Night Shades, LED Lighting, 13,500 BTU Ducted AC, 16 Cu. Ft. Residential Refrigerator, Beauflor Linoleum, Bed Spread, Bedroom TV Hook Up, TV Antenna with Booster and Cable Hook Up, ABS Tub Surround, 12 Gal Gas/Electric DSI Water Heater, Bluetooth FM/CD/DVD Sound Bar with Internal Sub Woofer, Undermount Sink with Cover, Patio Door
- Marquis Edition Package: 4 Stabilizer jacks, 30 lb. Gas Bottles and Cover, 50 AMP Service with 2nd AC Prep, 2nd AC 13,500 BTU in BUNKROOM, Outside Shower, Solid Surface Countertop, Upgraded Kitchen Pull Down Faucet, Table and Chairs in place of Dinette (Where available), 12V Ceiling Fan in Living Room, Microwave, Two Exterior Speakers, 15,000 BTU Ducted AC in place of 13,500 BTU, Fireplace with Textured Tile, Tri-Fold Sofa in place of Jacknife in Living Room
- Black Tank Flush
- Extra Roof Vent in Master Bedroom
- Contemporary Roller Shades with Auto Stop
- Stackable Washer/Dryer with Marquis Edition: Requires Marquis Edition
- Electric Awning with LED Stripe
- Tri-Fold Sofa in place of Jacknife in Living Area (where available)
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- 12V Deep Cycle Battery
|Dry Weight||10,709 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||2,704 lbs|
|Hitch Weight||1,413 lbs|
|Axle Weight||9,237 lbs|
|Exterior Height||11' 9"|
|Exterior Length||42' 1"|
|Exterior Width||8' 0"|
|Fresh Water||51 gal|
|Black Water||70 gal|
|Gray Water||105 gal|
|Awning Size||21 ft|
Specifications are based on the latest product information from the manufacturer. Each manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the specifications at any time without notice.
Let us take the hassle out of being the middleman! We offer competitive financing with national lenders such as US Bank, Bank of America, Huntington, Bank of the West, and many more! With terms up to 240 months, rates that are competitive nationwide, and the security and convenience of national lenders, you can't lose! Just complete our short on-line application and we will have a decision for you in 24-48 hours.
Don't want to make a trip to our Dealership to pick up your new camper? No Problem!
RVWholesalers.com offers delivery at an affordable rate anywhere in the U.S.! RVWholesalers.com will deliver to the destination of your choice, perhaps your local campground, workplace, or your front door. We also offer partial delivery as an alternative. We will meet you half-way, and you can cut back on driving time and delivery charges!
*This is only valid for the lower 48 States. Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and International customers must call for a delivery quote since more details will need gathered to determine the cost. *One-Way toll road charges will be the responsibility of the customer. *Additional fees and/or duties may apply to International shipping requests. *Quotes are estimates only, actual rate may vary slightly.
**Customer must finance through RVW and qualify through a bank that offers it. Customer must finance through Ally, Bank of America, US Bank or Bank of the West. Customer must also finance for one calendar year. Customer must sign a docusign for the amount of discount in case of early pay off. Unit must be paid in full within 5 days. Sale discounts not valid with other discounts.