2019 Palomino Puma Park 39PQB Park Trailer
Not quite what you are looking for?
Puma Park 39PQB
Puma Park 39PQB
Experience the perfect vacation home. Puma Destination Trailers offer comfortable living with seven spacious floor plans, and a choice of two bedroom and den options for a private retreat. Residential style furnishings and a large master bedroom with king size bed give a well appointed feeling of home.
- Interior Decor: Stone (Vinyl)
- 12V Deep Cycle Battery
- Interior Wood: Aspen Maple Interior Cabinets
- Value Shopper Package: Pre-wired for Solar System, Folding Grab Handle, Night Shades, LED Lighting, 13,500 BTU Ducted AC, 16 Cu. Ft. Residential Refer, Beauflor Linoleum, Bed Spread, Bedroom TV Hook Up, TV Antenna with Booster and Cable Hook Up, ABS Tub Surround, 12 Gal Gas/Electric DSI Water Heater, Bluetooth FM/CD/DVD Sound Bar with Internal Sub Woofer, Undermount Sink with Cover, Patio Door
- Four Stabilizer Jacks
- 30lb Gas Bottles and Cover
- Black Tank Flush
- Second A/C 13.5 BTU (Master Bedroom)
- Washer/Dryer Prep with 50 AMP Service
- Electric Awning with LED Stripe
- Two Exterior Speakers
- 12V. Ceiling Fan in Living Room
- 15,000 BTU Ducted A/C in place of 13.5
- Fireplace with Textured Tile (most models)
- Tri-Fold Sofa in place of Jacknife in Living Area (where available)
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Dealer Prep - FREE!
- RVWholesalers Nationwide Service Network
|Dry Weight||10,709 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||2,704 lbs|
|Hitch Weight||1,413 lbs|
|Exterior Height||11' 9"|
|Exterior Length||42' 1"|
|Exterior Width||8' 0"|
|Fresh Water||51 gal|
|Black Water||70 gal|
|Gray Water||105 gal|
|Awning Size||21 ft|
Specifications are based on the latest product information from the manufacturer. Each manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the specifications at any time without notice.
Let us take the hassle out of being the middleman! We offer competitive financing with national lenders such as US Bank, Bank of America, Huntington, Bank of the West, and many more! With terms up to 180 months, rates that are competitive nationwide, and the security and convenience of national lenders, you can't lose! Just complete our short on-line application and we will have a decision for you in 24-48 hours.
Don't want to make a trip to our Dealership to pick up your new camper? No Problem!
RVWholesalers.com offers delivery at an affordable rate anywhere in the U.S.! RVWholesalers.com will deliver to the destination of your choice, perhaps your local campground, workplace, or your front door. We also offer partial delivery as an alternative. We will meet you half-way, and you can cut back on driving time and delivery charges!
*This is only valid for the lower 48 States. Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and International customers must call for a delivery quote since more details will need gathered to determine the cost. *One-Way toll road charges will be the responsibility of the customer. *Additional fees and/or duties may apply to International shipping requests. *Quotes are estimates only, actual rate may vary slightly.
Please enter your zip code so we can calculate your shipping cost.