2021 Prime Time Lacrosse 3311RK Travel Trailer
Not quite what you are looking for?
With LaCrosse, this is more than just a catchy phrase found inside a brochure — it’s the strategy that guides us every day as we strive to create the perfect recreational vehicle. A simple example of this strategy is LaCrosse’s 82” sidewall height. Your senses will tell you that the extra headroom “feels” great. Then you notice that the kitchen cabinets are huge and the vented windows are 20% larger — very nice, indeed. Finally, as you settle into the residential furniture, you will appreciate that LaCrosse has extra tall, very spacious slide outs. Luxury To The Max. It’s our strategy to MAXimize your enjoyment.
- Interior Decor: Portobello
- 12V Deep Cycle Battery
- Advantage Package: Eternabond Construction | Fiberglass Front Cap | Fully Enclosed Underbelly | Gas/Electric DSI Water Heater | Spare Tire with Carrier | Solid Stance Entry Steps | Universal Docking Station | Outside Shower | Battery Disconnect | Power Awning with LED Lights | Solar Prep | Back Up Camera Prep | Slam Latch Baggage Doors | 15K BTU Air Conditioner | Furrion Residential Cooktop | 30" Convention Microwave Oven | Stainless Steel 12V Refrigerator
- 10th Anniversary Package: Power Tongue Jack | Power Stabilizer Jacks | Observation System Prep | TPMS | Wifi Booster/4G Prep | LaCrosse Switch Panel | Solid Surface Countertops | Undermount SS Kitchen Sink | High Def Soundbar
- Additional Discount-Hidden
- Dealer Prep - FREE!
- RVWholesalers Nationwide Service Network
|Dry Weight||8,154 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||3,081 lbs|
|Hitch Weight||1,035 lbs|
|Exterior Height||11' 1"|
|Exterior Length||37' 7"|
|Exterior Width||8' 0"|
|Fresh Water||48 gal|
|Black Water||30 gal|
|Gray Water||60 gal|
|Awning Size||14 ft|
Specifications are based on the latest product information from the manufacturer. Each manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the specifications at any time without notice.
Let us take the hassle out of being the middleman! We offer competitive financing with national lenders such as US Bank, Bank of America, Huntington, Bank of the West, and many more! With terms up to 240 months, rates that are competitive nationwide, and the security and convenience of national lenders, you can't lose! Just complete our short on-line application and we will have a decision for you in 24-48 hours.
Don't want to make a trip to our Dealership to pick up your new camper? No Problem!
RVWholesalers.com offers delivery at an affordable rate anywhere in the U.S.! RVWholesalers.com will deliver to the destination of your choice, perhaps your local campground, workplace, or your front door. We also offer partial delivery as an alternative. We will meet you half-way, and you can cut back on driving time and delivery charges!
*This is only valid for the lower 48 States. Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and International customers must call for a delivery quote since more details will need gathered to determine the cost. *One-Way toll road charges will be the responsibility of the customer. *Additional fees and/or duties may apply to International shipping requests. *Quotes are estimates only, actual rate may vary slightly.
**Customer must finance through RVW and qualify through a bank that offers it. Customer must finance through Ally, Bank of America, US Bank or Bank of the West. Customer must also finance for one calendar year. Customer must sign a docusign for the amount of discount in case of early pay off. Unit must be paid in full within 5 days. Sale discounts not valid with other discounts.