|Manufacturer||B&W CUSTOM TRUCK BEDS|
B&W Companion Fifth Wheel Hitch
Ever use your truck when you’re not towing?
We thought you did! The Companion 5th Wheel Hitch easily converts to a level bed.
The Companion 5th Wheel Hitch was designed to address the issue of sloppiness in hitches. The result is a quiet, cushioned ride that is free of jerking. And it's removable. Free up your truck bed when you are not towing.
The Companion, with its single-point-attachment, utilizes the B&W Turnoverball under-bed mounting system. The Turnoverball works as a gooseneck hitch as well.
This complete system (Turnoverball with the Companion) will allow you to tow a 5th wheel trailer and a gooseneck trailer and leave your truck bed free for other things when you aren't towing.
- Fully articulating head allows front to back and side to side pivoting.
- Three vertical adjustments from 16.25" to 18.25."
- 4" of front to back adjustment with three coupler positions.
- Cam action latching handle for easy release, even when parked on unlevel sites.
- Utilizes the B&W Turnoverball™ under-bed mounting system. Pull a Gooseneck or a 5th Wheel with the same system.
- No mounting rails means using your truck for more than towing.
- Wide stance, engineered for improved stability and strength.
- 1" thick, wrap-around jaws fit kingpin perfectly, eliminating sloppy starts and stops.
- Polyurethane bushings provide a quiet, rattle free towing experience.
- 20000lb GTW, 5000lb VTW
- Product Weight: Base 131 lbs, Coupler 75 lbs.
- Footprint: 30.5" Wide x 36" Deep.
- Measurement from center of hitch post to front edge (cab-side) of hitch: 18.5" (14.5" for alternative post position for select truck models).
- Limited Lifetime Warranty