|Manufacturer||CAMCO MANUF. CO.|
Exterior Canister In-Line Water Filter
Remembering which filter to use has never been easier! Simply look for the Starburst Number on your filter and match it to the package number.
Features KDF® and activatedcarbon. KDF is made of a high purity copper/zinc alloy that creates an electro-chemical oxidation-reduction that neutralizes harmful contaminates including bacteria. When combined with activated carbon it removes or greatly reduces chlorine, heavy metals like mercury, VOC, chemicals, sediment, lime/scale buildup and that hydrogen sulfide that causes a rotten egg smell. Without bacteria present in your water, you’ll experience greater performance and longevity from your filter and some of the best tasting water you’ve ever had!
Designed with garden hose fittings so it’s easy to filter all of the water entering your coach! Offers the largest capacity and flow rate. Comes with cartridge (88-2006) for up to two years of continuous use before cartridge replacement. Priced each.
- RV Maintenance / Fresh Water / Camco
- RV Maintenance / Fresh Water / Exterior Canister Water Filter
- RV Maintenance / Fresh Water / Exterior In-Line Water Filter
- RV Maintenance / Fresh Water / Water Filters / Camco
- RV Maintenance / Fresh Water / Water Filters / Exterior Canister Water Filter
- RV Maintenance / Fresh Water / Water Filters / Exterior In-Line Water Filter