|Manufacturer||RAND MCNALLY -RM Acquisition|
Trip Maker RVND7730 GPS 7" Lifetime Maps
Rand McNally's third-generation GPS device is built specifically for RVers and RV adventures. Redesigned inside and out, the RVND™ 7730 LM features new hardware, a faster processor, and two new graphical user interface options. Bringing together Rand McNally’s award-winning navigation, the RVND™ 7730 LM delivers leading-edge technology and tools for RVers.
- RV and Car routing - Get customized routing for your RV (based on based on height, length, weight, and propane restrictions) or switch to car mode
- Millions of RV POIs - Find RV parks and campgrounds, and explore places to visit with Rand McNally Editors' Picks
- Wi-Fi® connected services - Check weather and fuel prices along your route, access Lifetime Traffic Everywhere
- Advanced lane guidance - Be prepared for what's ahead, whether you're approaching a turn or heading through a complicated intersection
- Toll costs - View estimated toll costs and compare routes without tolls
- Lifetime Maps - Get updates as long as you own the RVND™
Other features include: three user interface options: ice, carbon, and classic; view more map detail with a large, 7" screen; avoid roads, routes or areas based on your preference; look up millions of points of interest including campgrounds, dealers, parking, rest areas, travel centers, restaurants, and interesting places to visit; find thousands of RV parks and campgrounds, including national and state parks; record a “bread crumb” path from the campsite, or a favorite shortcut, with Trails; manage complex interchanges with 3D junction view; compare two routes to any destination and choose between them; add up to 50 stops to a multi-stop trip and auto-optimize up to 10; calculate time, distance, and cost for trips between any two cities with Quick Planner; sort address book by name, distance, or date added; create map icons and address book groups; use checklists and maintenance reminders to gear up for trips and keep your RV running smoothly; set warnings for hills, sharp curves, state borders, and time zone changes.