Careers at RVW
At RV Wholesalers we believe that bringing people together and making lasting memories are very important and that’s what drives us. Our team members have a genuine love for their work and for helping people find exactly what RV they are looking for to start making those memories. We are looking for driven people who are passionate about helping people and good at communicating to achieve that goal.
Our sales team focuses on creating and cultivating relationships with potential customers and helping people find the RV that best fits their needs.
- Following up on customer submitted quotes
- Keeping customer files updated
- Keeping up on product lines and RV related information
- Help inform and guide potential customer through the RV buying process
Our service technicians work hands on to diagnose issues with used campers and motorhomes and fix broken or damaged parts.
- Diagnose issues with campers
- Communicate with service representatives on needed parts and daily work schedule
- Help answer customer questions and concerns on damage to trailers
Our shop technicians inspect new campers from our manufacturers and ensure everything is in working order before it get to the customer. Our shop technicians work in teams with specific responsibilities given to each member. The work is structured and hands on.
- Inspect and prepare units for pick-up / delivery
- Take pictures of broken parts and damage
- Install extras requested by customer
- Communicate with others inside of team for good workflow
Service representatives talk with customers about issues with their campers and schedule people to have service work done. They work very closely with service technicians to figure out what parts need ordered, submit parts requests, and helps schedule the technician’s day out with work.
- Schedule customers for service work via phone and email
- Submit parts requests
- Help schedule technicians’ days out with work
Customer Advocate Representative:
Customer Advocate Representatives talk through issues customers are having with their campers and submit claims through the factories for new parts. They work with customers to find a trusted service center nearby to perform the repair. Keeping communication up with the customer is very important
- Determine issues with customer’s camper via phone and email
- Submit claims with needed parts
- Help customer find a service center to preform warranty work
RV Wholesalers’ walkthrough technicians go through the customer’s camper with them and explain all the features and how to operate their new camper. These technicians are knowledgeable and can answer any question the customers may have.
- Show and explain systems and operations of camper
- Answer any customer questions