In 1941, the first Shasta "house trailer" was built to be used as mobile military housing. Today, over 75 years later, Shasta remains an important player in the multi-billion-dollar RV industry. As one of the industry's longest producers of recreational vehicles, Shasta is proud of its longevity. We've earned our success in the best possible way - through experience... more experience than any other RV company in the world. Shasta's respected name prevails in today's fast-moving RV industry because of experience, combined with a strong, service-oriented dealer network, a loyal, repeat customer base, and our outstanding association with our parent company, Forest River
Lippert one control monitor panel
• Control your trailer with your smart phone
• Real time diagnostics
• Control your RV in the palm of your hand
• Stay informed with custom reminders and maintenance notifications
• Pin lockout for security
Bluetooth Sound Bar
• Superior sound quality and Bluetooth capabilities.
Oversized Lighted Pass-through storage
• Industry leading front passthrough storage space with
access from outside your trailer, and inside easy access
under the queen bed.
PreWired for WiFi, Back Up Camera and Solar
• To make your experience more comfortable and enjoyable
we have prepped all Shasta trailers with these 3
Double Bowl Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink with Pull Down Sprayer
• Easily wash your hands and necessary produce with
this oversized sink. No need to worry about permanent
damage to your sink from hot pans with a true stainless steel sink!
Lighted Cup Holders with Two USB Chargers
• Cozy up on Shasta’s jack knife sofa while charging your
phone or tablet and enjoying your favorite beverage.
Tufflex PVC Roofing Material with Lifetime Limited Warranty
• High solar reflectivity to keep your trailer cool on hot
• Puncture and tear resistant keeping your mind at ease
around campground trees, hailstorms, and other every
day situations your RV will go through.
• High thermal emissivity to make your roof last longer.
• Sustainable material to shrug off substances like tree sap
that makes its way onto your roof. Tufflex is also 100%
Step Up Package
• Power Tongue Jack - Efficiently set up camp with the touch of a button.
• Solid Step - Safely enter and exit your trailer with confidence on this
secure solid step with enlarged steps for better foot placement.
• Oven - Cook what you want, when you want! No matter the weather
this oven allows you the freedom to enjoy home cooked meals in all
weather and any time of day
Additional Televisions 32” and 24”
• Optional LED Televisions are available.
• Optional 8 cu ft gas/electric IPO 10.7 cu ft 12V refrigerator.
Flip Down Storage Rack
• When camping or traveling you can never go wrong with extra storage.
Easily flip this storage rack down to haul your cooler, extra firewood,
generator, or any of your camping needs!
Mini Outside Kitchen (25RS, 26BH, 30QB)
• Including a large countertop, running hot and cold water, plus an outside
fridge. Shasta has offered the perfect space for entertainment. A great
space to prep your food, drink an ice cold beverage all while enjoying the