2023 Chaparral 373MBRB Fifth Wheel
Chaparral Mid-Profile Fifth Wheels have been the flagship fifth wheel at Coachmen RV for over a decade. Chaparral's are designed from the inside out for easy and adventurous travel. Roomy bedroom suites, enormous storage space and exciting aerodynamics and weights will make weekend or month long camping trips leaving you wanting for more! Chaparral Mid-Profiles come well equipped with residential features and elegant interiors that surround you with a home-like feel.
- Interior Decor: Silver Beach
- Mid-Profile Package - Painted Front Cap Exterior Back-Up Camera Prep Accessory Receiver Prep
- Electric Awning w/LED Light Strip Wingard Antenna W/WIFI Prep
- Laminated & Aluminum Framed Floor 10 Gallon Gas/Elec. Hot Water Heater Satellite & Cable T.V. Hook-Up
- Laminated Sidewalls with AZDEL Washer/Dryer Prep Exterior T.V Hook-Up w/Bracket
- Weather Shield+ - 0° Cold Tested & 110° Water Filtration Prep Am/Fm/Cd/Dvd Player w/Bluetooth
- Hot tested in Extreme Temp. Chamber 8 Cubic Foot Gas/Electric Refrigerator Exterior Speakers w/LED Light
- Single Ducted Roof Air Conditioner Residential 60" x 80" Mattress 16" Radial Tires w/Aluminum Rims
- Prepped for 2nd Roof Air Conditioner Option Ceiling Fan in Living Room Spare Tire
- 50 AMP Service w/Detachable Cord 30" Residential Microwave Dexter E-Z Lube Axles
- 12 Volt Battery Disconnect Switch Aluminum Entry Steps Roller Night Shades
- Roof Mounted Solar Panel Prep Electric Front Jacks
- Electric Fireplace Electric Rear Stabilizer Jacks
- 6 pt Electric Auto-leveling
- Electronic Heated Holding Tanks
- 2" Accessory Receiver Hitch
- Roof Mounted Solar Panel 190Watts
- 58" LED TV
- Solid Surface Countertops with Glass Stove Cover
- 17 CU 12V Refer In Place Of 8 Cu Ft Refer
- Comfort Air Fan in Kitchen
- 12V Deep Cycle Battery
- 55" TV
|Dry Weight||13,030 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||1,970 lbs|
|Hitch Weight||2,219 lbs|
|Exterior Height||12' 6"|
|Exterior Length||42' 6"|
|Exterior Width||8' 0"|
|Fresh Water||48 gal|
|Black Water||75 gal|
|Gray Water||120 gal|
|Awning Size||17 ft|
Specifications are based on the latest product information from the manufacturer. Each manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the specifications at any time without notice.
Let us take the hassle out of being the middleman! We offer competitive financing with national lenders! With terms up to 240 months, rates that are competitive nationwide, and the security and convenience of national lenders, you can't lose! Just complete our short on-line application and we will have a decision for you in 24-48 hours.
Loan Application Disclaimer
The operator of this website is not a lender and does not make loan approvals or credit decisions. This website is not to be considered an offer or solicitation to lend. Everything on this site should be considered a commercial advertisement. The loan application process is provided to match applicants with the best lender based on the application data. As such, any information you provide will be shared with lenders and third parties who may attempt to market to you. Applications are submitted to multiple lenders in order to provide applicants the best chance for approval. The operator of this website is not an agent or representative of any lender or service provider and does not endorse any service or product. Not all lenders provide the same loan amounts. Cash transfer times may vary between lenders, and in some circumstances faxing may be required. Completion of this application in no way guarantees that you will be approved for any offer. For details or inquiries about your loan, please contact your individual lender.
Don't want to make a trip to our Dealership to pick up your new camper? No Problem!
RVWholesalers.com offers delivery at an affordable rate anywhere in the USA! RVWholesalers.com will deliver to the destination of your choice, perhaps your local campground, workplace, or your front door. We also offer partial delivery as an alternative. We will meet you half-way, and you can cut back on driving time and delivery charges!
*This is only valid for the lower 48 States. Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and International customers must call for a delivery quote since more details will need gathered to determine the cost. *One-Way toll road charges will be the responsibility of the customer. *Additional fees and/or duties may apply to International shipping requests. *Quotes are estimates only, actual rate may vary slightly.