2023 Coachmen Chaparral Lite 25RE Fifth Wheel
Chaparral Lite 25RE
The Chaparral Lite Fifth Wheel is designed for people that enjoy the RV lifestyle, want the comforts and amenities of home but without having to invest in a tank to pull it!
Chaparral Lite Fifth Wheels are designed with great aerodynamics and lightweight materials to provide half-ton pickup truck owners an RV that pulls incredibly light but lives exceptionally big! We believe that a natural towing experience – one in which you can forget that you are actually pulling something – can be achieved through great aerodynamics and light weights. Our combination of Alumicage construction and Turn Tec Engineering has taken towability to a whole new level. Chaparral Lite Fifth Wheels are available in single, double and triple slide-out floorplans that have been designed to meet and exceed the needs of today’s RV enthusiast.
- Interior Decor: Silver Beach
- 12V Deep Cycle Battery
- Chaparral Package: Turn Tec Engineering Painted Front Cap with LED Lights
- 12 Volt Battery Disconnect Switch Winegard Antenna W/WIFI Prep
- Roof Mounted Solar Panel Prep Satellite & Cable T.V. Hook-Up
- Laminated & Aluminum Framed Floor Exterior Back-Up Camera Prep Exterior T.V Hook-Up
- Laminated Sidewalls with AZDEL Electric Awning w/LED Light Strip AM/FM/CD/DVD Player w/Bluetooth
- Weather Shield+ - 0° Cold Tested & 110° 8 Cubic Foot Gas/Electric Refrigerator Exterior Speakers w/LED Light
- Hot tested in Extreme Temp. Chamber Residential 60" x 80" Pillow Top Mattress 16" Radial Tires w/Aluminum Rims
- Single Ducted Roof Air Conditioner Aluminum Entry Steps Spare Tire
- Prepped for 2nd Roof Air Conditioner Option Electric Front Jacks Accessory Receiver Prep
- 50 AMP Service w/Detachable Chord Electric Rear Stabilizer Jacks Electric Fireplace
- Dexter E-Z Lube Axles
- Dealer Prep - FREE!
- RVWholesalers Nationwide Service Network
|Dry Weight||7,273 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||2,527 lbs|
|Hitch Weight||1,115 lbs|
|Exterior Height||12' 0"|
|Exterior Length||29' 10"|
|Exterior Width||8' 0"|
|Fresh Water||40 gal|
|Black Water||33 gal|
|Gray Water||33 gal|
|Awning Size||13 ft|
Specifications are based on the latest product information from the manufacturer. Each manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the specifications at any time without notice.
Let us take the hassle out of being the middleman! We offer competitive financing with national lenders! With terms up to 240 months, rates that are competitive nationwide, and the security and convenience of national lenders, you can't lose! Just complete our short on-line application and we will have a decision for you in 24-48 hours.
Loan Application Disclaimer
The operator of this website is not a lender and does not make loan approvals or credit decisions. This website is not to be considered an offer or solicitation to lend. Everything on this site should be considered a commercial advertisement. The loan application process is provided to match applicants with the best lender based on the application data. As such, any information you provide will be shared with lenders and third parties who may attempt to market to you. Applications are submitted to multiple lenders in order to provide applicants the best chance for approval. The operator of this website is not an agent or representative of any lender or service provider and does not endorse any service or product. Not all lenders provide the same loan amounts. Cash transfer times may vary between lenders, and in some circumstances faxing may be required. Completion of this application in no way guarantees that you will be approved for any offer. For details or inquiries about your loan, please contact your individual lender.
Don't want to make a trip to our Dealership to pick up your new camper? No Problem!
RVWholesalers.com offers delivery at an affordable rate anywhere in the USA! RVWholesalers.com will deliver to the destination of your choice, perhaps your local campground, workplace, or your front door. We also offer partial delivery as an alternative. We will meet you half-way, and you can cut back on driving time and delivery charges!
*This is only valid for the lower 48 States. Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and International customers must call for a delivery quote since more details will need gathered to determine the cost. *One-Way toll road charges will be the responsibility of the customer. *Additional fees and/or duties may apply to International shipping requests. *Quotes are estimates only, actual rate may vary slightly.