2020 Shadow Cruiser 259BHS Travel Trailer
Not quite what you are looking for?
Shadow Cruiser 259BHS
Shadow Cruiser 259BHS
With Shadow Cruiser, we make it easy for families to go out and make memories that will last a lifetime. Because of our aluminum construction and feature packed trailers, Shadow Cruiser makes it stress-free for you and your family to pack up and hit the road. With offerings from smaller couple’s coaches to bunkhouses that sleep up to 10, Shadow Cruiser has the Ultra-lite choices you’re looking for.
- Interior Decor: Encore
- 12V Deep Cycle Battery
- Cruise in Style Package: 13,500 BTU Ducted AC, Electric Awning, LED Awning Light, Marine Grade Exterior Speakers, Spare Tire and Carrier, 6 Gallon DSI Gas/Electric Water Heater, Microwave Oven, Platinum Exterior Fiberglass
- Shadow Cruiser Exterior Package: Radial Tires on Aluminum Rims, Radial Spare Tire and Carrier, Triple Step Entry Steps, 30 inch Wide Primary Entry Door, Upgraded Graphics Package, Black Tank Flush System, Tinted Safety Glass Windows, LED Lit Pass-Thru Storage, Entry Assist Handle, TPO Walkable Roof, EZ Lube Axles, Matching Colored Fender Skirt, Detachable Power Cord, Outside Spray-Port with Hose and Sprayer, TV Antenna and Cable Hook-Up, SmartKey System
- Shadow Cruiser Interior Package: Vaulted Interior Ceiling, LED Ceiling Lights, Solid Hardwood Framed Cabinet Doors, Designer Valances with Fabric Night Shades, Residential-Style Freestanding Furniture, Full-Extension Drawer Guides, 3 Burner High-Output Range, 6 Cu. Ft. Double Door Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Sink, High Rise Pull Down Faucet, Heavy Duty Flooring, R2X Stain-Resistance Treated Carpet, Radius Shower Enclosure or Tub Curtain, Skylight Over Shower or Tub, CD/DVD/AM/FM Stereo with Bluetooth, Upgraded Mattress with Comforter, Teddy Bear Bunk Mats
- Extended Season RVing Package: Heated and Enclosed Underbelly, 2 inch Duct From Furnace into Underbelly, High Output Furnace with Ducting
- Painted Front Cap with Rock Guard
- RVIA Seal
- Bumper Mounted BBQ Grill
- 15K BTU AC in place of 13.5K AC
- Dealer Prep - FREE!
- RVWholesalers Nationwide Service Network
|Dry Weight||5,706 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||2,012 lbs|
|Hitch Weight||750 lbs|
|Exterior Height||10' 11"|
|Exterior Length||30' 11"|
|Exterior Width||8' 0"|
|Fresh Water||44 gal|
|Black Water||30 gal|
|Gray Water||60 gal|
|Awning Size||20 ft|
Specifications are based on the latest product information from the manufacturer. Each manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the specifications at any time without notice.
Let us take the hassle out of being the middleman! We offer competitive financing with national lenders such as US Bank, Bank of America, Huntington, Bank of the West, and many more! With terms up to 240 months, rates that are competitive nationwide, and the security and convenience of national lenders, you can't lose! Just complete our short on-line application and we will have a decision for you in 24-48 hours.
Don't want to make a trip to our Dealership to pick up your new camper? No Problem!
RVWholesalers.com offers delivery at an affordable rate anywhere in the U.S.! RVWholesalers.com will deliver to the destination of your choice, perhaps your local campground, workplace, or your front door. We also offer partial delivery as an alternative. We will meet you half-way, and you can cut back on driving time and delivery charges!
*This is only valid for the lower 48 States. Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and International customers must call for a delivery quote since more details will need gathered to determine the cost. *One-Way toll road charges will be the responsibility of the customer. *Additional fees and/or duties may apply to International shipping requests. *Quotes are estimates only, actual rate may vary slightly.