2023 Forest River Cardinal Limited 367DVLE Fifth Wheel
Cardinal Limited 367DVLE
Cardinal is one of the longest standing Fifth Wheel brands in the Country, and Forest River’s 1st Full Profile, Luxury Fifth Wheel. The Cardinal Design is aimed towards all Campers, whether you are enjoying an Extended Stay, “road-tripping” from Montana to Florida, or simply enjoying a long weekend near Home, we have what you need! With Models that Sleep 2 people up to 8, enjoy the Affordable Luxury of Hydraulic Auto-Leveling and Slide-Outs, Z-Frame Pass Thru Storage, “Whisper Quiet” Air Conditioners, and much more!
- Interior Decor: Ivory Cream
- 12V Deep Cycle Battery
- Cardinal Limited Package: Easytec control panel with Bluetooth app control | Single bowl stainless steel kitchen sink | 21" 2-in-1 range and oven | Hidden hinge cabinetry | Hardwood slide fascia | Ceiling fan | Winegard 360+ (FM, tv antenna with 4g & Wi-Fi extender prep) | Dual awnings with led light strip (most models) | Night roller shades | 1.6 cu ft OTR microwave | Flip-up night stands | 17 cu ft 12v refrigerator | Solid surface kitchen countertops | Huge pantry with drawers (most models)
- Extended Seasons Camping Package: 12V Heat Pads with Underbelly Ducted Heat | 35K BTU Furnace | 15K BTU Main A/C & Bedroom A/C | 10 Gallon Gas/Electric Quick Recovery Water Heat | Exterior Ventilated Attic for Breathable Roof | Underbelly armor ABS underbelly panels | (2) ceiling vents with fan | Tufflex PVC roof membrane | Electric Fireplace (Living Room) | Full Pass Thru Front Storage with Forced Air Heat | Sidewalls: 2" High Density Block Foam Insulation (R-9) | Roof: Fiberglass and Foil Insulation (ER38) | Floor Fiberglass and Foil Insulation (ER38)
- Limited Essentials Package: Vacuum bonded, welded aluminum structure | Z-frame construction with massive storage | Flush floor galley slide-out | Massive walk-in closet with stackable washer/dryer prep | 100% linoleum interior | Quad solid step at entry | Portable ladder prep bracket for on-the-go portable ladder | 7,000 lb axles with G rated tires | Rear observation camera prep | Aluminum roof wrap | Zero floor ducting (in-wall and cabinets) | (TPMS) tire pressure monitoring system | Rhino pin box | Hydraulic 6 point automatic leveling & slide-outs with unity pump | Keyed alike, metal slam latch baggage doors | 2" accessory receiver | 32" friction hinged entry door | 72x80 king bed with 110 outlets on sides
- 2023 Off The Grid Package: 260 Watt Monocrystalline roof mounted solar panel | 30 AMP solar controller | Portable solar panel prep at sidewall | Prep for 2nd 260 watt roof mounted solar panel | 110v inverted loop of outlets prepped for inverter | 12v entertainment tv with built-in sound bar
- Dealer Prep - FREE!
- RVWholesalers Nationwide Service Network
|Dry Weight||11,878 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||3,622 lbs|
|Hitch Weight||2,413 lbs|
|Exterior Length||40' 7"|
|Exterior Width||8' 0"|
|Fresh Water||60 gal|
|Black Water||45 gal|
|Gray Water||45 gal|
Specifications are based on the latest product information from the manufacturer. Each manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the specifications at any time without notice.
Let us take the hassle out of being the middleman! We offer competitive financing with national lenders! With terms up to 240 months, rates that are competitive nationwide, and the security and convenience of national lenders, you can't lose! Just complete our short on-line application and we will have a decision for you in 24-48 hours.
Loan Application Disclaimer
The operator of this website is not a lender and does not make loan approvals or credit decisions. This website is not to be considered an offer or solicitation to lend. Everything on this site should be considered a commercial advertisement. The loan application process is provided to match applicants with the best lender based on the application data. As such, any information you provide will be shared with lenders and third parties who may attempt to market to you. Applications are submitted to multiple lenders in order to provide applicants the best chance for approval. The operator of this website is not an agent or representative of any lender or service provider and does not endorse any service or product. Not all lenders provide the same loan amounts. Cash transfer times may vary between lenders, and in some circumstances faxing may be required. Completion of this application in no way guarantees that you will be approved for any offer. For details or inquiries about your loan, please contact your individual lender.
Don't want to make a trip to our Dealership to pick up your new camper? No Problem!
RVWholesalers.com offers delivery at an affordable rate anywhere in the USA! RVWholesalers.com will deliver to the destination of your choice, perhaps your local campground, workplace, or your front door. We also offer partial delivery as an alternative. We will meet you half-way, and you can cut back on driving time and delivery charges!
*This is only valid for the lower 48 States. Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and International customers must call for a delivery quote since more details will need gathered to determine the cost. *One-Way toll road charges will be the responsibility of the customer. *Additional fees and/or duties may apply to International shipping requests. *Quotes are estimates only, actual rate may vary slightly.