Cardinal Luxury 344SKX
Cardinal is one of the longest standing Fifth Wheel brands in the Country, and Forest River’s 1st Full Profile, Luxury Fifth Wheel. The Cardinal Design is aimed towards all Campers, whether you are enjoying an Extended Stay, “road-tripping” from Montana to Florida, or simply enjoying a long weekend near Home, we have what you need! With Models that Sleep 2 people up to 8, enjoy the Affordable Luxury of Hydraulic Auto-Leveling and Slide-Outs, Z-Frame Pass Thru Storage, “Whisper Quiet” Air Conditioners, and much more!
- Interior Decor: Mocha
- Standard Exterior
- Cardinal Luxury Package: BUFFET DINETTE WITH 32" EXTERIOR TV | FRAMELESS AUTOMOTIVE WINDOWS | ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM | ROTA-FLEX PIN BOX | FURRION RV CHEF COLLECTION (OVEN AND COOKTOP) | BEDROOM FIREPLACE | POWER CORD REEL | HARDWOOD, RAISED PANEL CABINET DOORS | HARDWOOD FASCIA | JENSEN AM/FM/CD/AUX/HDMI/DVD/BLUETOOTH STEREO WITH APP CONTROL | WRAPPED SKIRT METAL | FARMHOUSE 60/40 KITCHEN SINK | CENTRAL VACUUM SYSTEM
- Extended Seasons Package: 12V HEAT PADS WITH UNDERBELLY DUCTED HEAT | 35K BTU FURNACE | 15K BTU WHISPER QUIET MAIN A/C | 10 GALLON GAS/ELECTRIC QUICK RECOVERY WATER HEATER | EXTERIOR VENTILATED ATTIC FOR BREATHABLE ROOF | ELECTRIC FIREPLACE | FULL PASS THRU FRONT STORAGE WITH FORCED AIR HEAT | SIDEWALLS: 2" HIGH DENSITY BLOCK FOAM INSULATION (R-9) | ROOF: FIBERGLASS AND FOIL INSULATION (ER38) | FLOOR: FIBERGLASS AND FOIL INSULATION (ER38)
- Essentials Package: VACUUM BONDED, WELDED ALUMINUM STRUCTURE
- 5/8" TONGUE AND GROOVE PLYWOOD FLOOR (MAIN)
- LG SOLID SURFACE KITCHEN/BATHROOM COUNTERTOPS
- STACKABLE WASHER/DRYER PREP
- WINEGARD 360+ (AM/FM, TV ANTENNA W/ 4G & WIFI EXTENDER PREP)
- MORRYDE STRUT ASSIST ENTRY STEP
- 7K DEXTER AXLES WITH NEVER ADJUST BRAKES AND G-RATED TIRES
- REAR AND SIDE CAMERA PREP
- ROOF MOUNTED, SOLAR PANEL PREP
- DUAL AWNINGS WITH LED LIGHT STRIP (MOST MODELS)
- SOFT CLOSING DRAWERS
- POWERED THEATER SEAT WITH MASSAGE FEATURE
- 32" ENTRY DOOR
- 72X80 BEDS WITH OUTLET, USB, AND NIGHT STAND ON BOTH SIDES
- 2nd A/C 13500 BTU in Bedroom
- Generator Prep
- Hydraulic Auto Level Up System
- 2" Accessory Reciever
- Heat Pump for 15000 BTU A/C
- 12V Deep Cycle Battery
|Dry Weight||11,814 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||3,686 lbs|
|Hitch Weight||2,320 lbs|
|Exterior Height||13' 3"|
|Exterior Length||35' 11"|
|Exterior Width||8' 0"|
|Fresh Water||64 gal|
|Black Water||29 gal|
|Gray Water||67 gal|
|Awning Size||15 ft|
Specifications are based on the latest product information from the manufacturer. Each manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the specifications at any time without notice.
Let us take the hassle out of being the middleman! We offer competitive financing with national lenders! With terms up to 240 months, rates that are competitive nationwide, and the security and convenience of national lenders, you can't lose! Just complete our short on-line application and we will have a decision for you in 24-48 hours.
Don't want to make a trip to our Dealership to pick up your new camper? No Problem!
RVWholesalers.com offers delivery at an affordable rate anywhere in the U.S.! RVWholesalers.com will deliver to the destination of your choice, perhaps your local campground, workplace, or your front door. We also offer partial delivery as an alternative. We will meet you half-way, and you can cut back on driving time and delivery charges!
*This is only valid for the lower 48 States. Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and International customers must call for a delivery quote since more details will need gathered to determine the cost. *One-Way toll road charges will be the responsibility of the customer. *Additional fees and/or duties may apply to International shipping requests. *Quotes are estimates only, actual rate may vary slightly.