2023 Forest River Cardinal Luxury 360RLX Fifth Wheel
Cardinal Luxury 360RLX
Cardinal is one of the longest standing Fifth Wheel brands in the Country, and Forest River’s 1st Full Profile, Luxury Fifth Wheel. The Cardinal Design is aimed towards all Campers, whether you are enjoying an Extended Stay, “road-tripping” from Montana to Florida, or simply enjoying a long weekend near Home, we have what you need! With Models that Sleep 2 people up to 8, enjoy the Affordable Luxury of Hydraulic Auto-Leveling and Slide-Outs, Z-Frame Pass Thru Storage, “Whisper Quiet” Air Conditioners, and much more!
- Interior Decor: Elliot Slate
- 12V Deep Cycle Battery
- Exterior Cardinal Luxury Package: Buffet dinette with 32" exterior TV | Frameless automotive windows | One piece molded rear cap | Hidden hinge cabinetry | 1.5 cu ft convection microwave | Ceiling fan | Winegard 360+ (FM, tv antenna with 4g & Wi-Fi extender prep) | Dual awnings with led light strip (most models) | Firefly command center | Farmhouse 60/40 kitchen sink | Powered theater seat with massage | Fiberglass shower | Power chord reel | 24" oven with 4 burner cast iron stove | Hardwood, raised panel cabinet doors and slide fascia | Flip-up night stands | 17 cu ft 12v refrigerator | Solid surface kitchen countertops | Huge pantry with drawers (most models)
- Luxury Extended Seasons Camping Package: 12v heat pads with underbelly ducted heat | 35k btu furnace | 27k btu A/C output with energy management | Girard tankless water heater | Exterior ventilated attic for breathable roof | Cadet wall mounted heater with circulation fan (bedroom) | Underbelly armor abs underbelly panels | (2) ceiling vents with fan | Tufflex PVC roof membrane | Electric fireplace living area | Full pass thru front storage with forced air heat | Sidewalls: 2" high density block foam insulation (R-9) | Roof: fiberglass and foil insulation (ER38) | Floor: residential and foil insulation (ER38) with 5/8" tongue and groove plywood
- Luxury Essentials Package: Vacuum bonded, welded aluminum structure | Z-frame construction with massive storage | Flush floor galley slide-out | Massive walk-in closet with stackable washer/dryer prep | 100% linoleum interior | Quad, lift-assist solid step at entry | Portable ladder prep bracket for on-the-go portable ladder | 7,000 lb axles with G rated tires | Rear observation camera prep | Aluminum roof wrap | Zero floor ducting (in-wall and cabinets) | (TPMS) tire pressure monitoring system | Curt rota-flex pin box | Hydraulic 6 point automatic leveling & slide-outs with unity pump | Road armor suspension with wet bolts and shackles | Keyed alike, metal slam latch baggage doors | 2" accessory receiver | 32" friction hinged entry door | 72x80 king bed with 110 outlets on sides
- Dealer Prep - FREE!
- RVWholesalers Nationwide Service Network
|Dry Weight||12,964 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||2,536 lbs|
|Hitch Weight||2,410 lbs|
|Exterior Height||13' 3"|
|Exterior Length||42' 0"|
|Exterior Width||8' 0"|
|Fresh Water||64 gal|
|Black Water||38 gal|
|Gray Water||76 gal|
|Awning Size||17 ft|
Specifications are based on the latest product information from the manufacturer. Each manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the specifications at any time without notice.
Let us take the hassle out of being the middleman! We offer competitive financing with national lenders! With terms up to 240 months, rates that are competitive nationwide, and the security and convenience of national lenders, you can't lose! Just complete our short on-line application and we will have a decision for you in 24-48 hours.
Loan Application Disclaimer
The operator of this website is not a lender and does not make loan approvals or credit decisions. This website is not to be considered an offer or solicitation to lend. Everything on this site should be considered a commercial advertisement. The loan application process is provided to match applicants with the best lender based on the application data. As such, any information you provide will be shared with lenders and third parties who may attempt to market to you. Applications are submitted to multiple lenders in order to provide applicants the best chance for approval. The operator of this website is not an agent or representative of any lender or service provider and does not endorse any service or product. Not all lenders provide the same loan amounts. Cash transfer times may vary between lenders, and in some circumstances faxing may be required. Completion of this application in no way guarantees that you will be approved for any offer. For details or inquiries about your loan, please contact your individual lender.
Don't want to make a trip to our Dealership to pick up your new camper? No Problem!
RVWholesalers.com offers delivery at an affordable rate anywhere in the USA! RVWholesalers.com will deliver to the destination of your choice, perhaps your local campground, workplace, or your front door. We also offer partial delivery as an alternative. We will meet you half-way, and you can cut back on driving time and delivery charges!
*This is only valid for the lower 48 States. Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and International customers must call for a delivery quote since more details will need gathered to determine the cost. *One-Way toll road charges will be the responsibility of the customer. *Additional fees and/or duties may apply to International shipping requests. *Quotes are estimates only, actual rate may vary slightly.