2019 Forest River RV Rockwood Signature Ultra Lite 8329SS Travel Trailer
Not quite what you are looking for?
Rockwood Signature Ultra Lite 8329SS
Rockwood Signature Ultra Lite 8329SS
Rockwood Signature Ultra Lite
You will love what you find in our floor plans. Our trailers are packed full of quality features in order to bring to you one of the best values in the light weight market. There are spacious flush floor slides, comfortable stylish sofas and wide dinettes with easily adjustable legs. Our Ultra Lite series offers lots of room and amenities while still being a 1/2 ton towable Travel Trailer.
- Interior Decor: Pebble
- 12V Deep Cycle Battery
- Interior Wood: Slatewood Cabinetry
- Standard Travel Trailer Package B: Champagne Colored High Gloss Fiberglass Exterior, Painted Automotive front Cap with Windshield, Aluminum Cage Construction including Roof and Floors, Vacuum Laminated One Piece Roof and Walls, Dexter Torflex Torsion Axles with Polished Wheels, Rear Ladder, Day/Night Shades, Large Flat Screen TV, Touch Button/Bluetooth Control Panel, A and E Power Awning with LED Light Strip, 13,500 BTU Ducted Roof A/C, 50 Amp Service with second A/C Prep, WiFi Ranger with LTE Capabilities (Sky 4), Shower Miser, Solid Surface Kitchen Countertops, Fireplace (Where Available), Hidden Hinge Cabinet Doors, Soft Close Roller Bearing Drawers, Enclosed Underbelly with Thermostatically Controlled Heated Holding Tanks, Multi Zone Stereo with DVD/CD/AM/FM Stereo and Bluetooth Controls, Serta Innerspring Mattress, Quick Recovery Auto Ignition Gas/Electric Water Heater, Black Tank Flush, Stabilizer Jacks, Spare Tire with Carrier and Cover, Slam Latch Baggage Doors and Magnetic Door Holds, Mor-Ryde EZ Lift Staircase Steps
- High Gloss White 2 Tone Exterior
- Wood Look Floor
- 4 Power Stabilizer Jacks
- Full Bedroom Carpet
- 15.0K BTU Ducted AC Upgrade
- Shielded Awning
- Free Standing Table With Chairs and Vista Windows (Standard)
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Water Purifier
- Maxxair Ventilation Fan and Vent Cover
- Dealer Prep - FREE!
- RVWholesalers Nationwide Service Network
|Dry Weight||8,219 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||1,561 lbs|
|Hitch Weight||980 lbs|
|Exterior Height||11' 4"|
|Exterior Length||34' 9"|
|Exterior Width||8' 0"|
|Fresh Water||43 gal|
|Black Water||45 gal|
|Gray Water||45 gal|
|Awning Size||16 ft|
Specifications are based on the latest product information from the manufacturer. Each manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the specifications at any time without notice.
Let us take the hassle out of being the middleman! We offer competitive financing with national lenders such as US Bank, Bank of America, Huntington, Bank of the West, and many more! With terms up to 240 months, rates that are competitive nationwide, and the security and convenience of national lenders, you can't lose! Just complete our short on-line application and we will have a decision for you in 24-48 hours.
Don't want to make a trip to our Dealership to pick up your new camper? No Problem!
RVWholesalers.com offers delivery at an affordable rate anywhere in the U.S.! RVWholesalers.com will deliver to the destination of your choice, perhaps your local campground, workplace, or your front door. We also offer partial delivery as an alternative. We will meet you half-way, and you can cut back on driving time and delivery charges!
*This is only valid for the lower 48 States. Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and International customers must call for a delivery quote since more details will need gathered to determine the cost. *One-Way toll road charges will be the responsibility of the customer. *Additional fees and/or duties may apply to International shipping requests. *Quotes are estimates only, actual rate may vary slightly.
Please enter your zip code so we can calculate your shipping cost.