Rockwood Ultra Lite 2614BS
Rockwood Ultra Lite
You will love what you find in our floor plans. Our trailers are packed full of quality features in order to bring to you one of the best values in the lightweight market. There are spacious flush floor slides, comfortable stylish sofas and wide dinettes with easily adjustable legs. Our Ultra Lite series offers lots of room and amenities while still being a 1/2-ton towable Travel Trailer.
- Interior Decor: Chocolate
- American Maple Cabinetry
- Standard Travel Trailer Package F: Colored Fiberglass Exterior, High Gloss Front Cap, 13,500 BTU Roof Mounted A/C, Fireplace (Where Applicable), Serta Innerspring Mattress, Enclosed Underbelly, Shower Miser, Exterior Ladder, Day/Night Shades, 50 Amp Service with 2nd A/C Prep, Black Tank Flush, WiFi Ranger with LTE Capabilities (Sky 4), Large Flat Screen TV, Raised Refer Panel, Tire Pressure Monitor System, A and E Power Awning with LED Light Strip, Automotive Windshield (Where Applicable), Aluminum Cage Construction Including Roof and Walls, Vacuum Laminated One Piece Roof and Walls, Dexter Torflex Torsion Axles with Polished Wheels, Solid Surface Kitchen Countertops, Undermount Kitchen Sink with High Rise Faucet, Quick Recovery Auto Ignition Gas/Electric Water Heater, Slam Latch Baggage Doors with Magnetic Door Holds, Spare Tire with Carrier and Cover, Prewire for Backup Camera and Solar, Mor-Ryde EZ Lift Staircase Steps, Power Tongue Jack, Heated Holding Tanks, Gas Griddle, 2" Accessory Hitch
- Wood Look Floor
- 4 Power Stabilizer Jacks
- 15.0K BTU Ducted Air Conditioner Upgrade
- Theatre Seating in place of Hide-A-Bed
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Water Purifier
- Maxxair Ventilation Fan and Vent Cover
- 12V Deep Cycle Battery
|Dry Weight||6,988 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||1,808 lbs|
|Hitch Weight||796 lbs|
|Axle Weight||6,133 lbs|
|Exterior Height||11' 2"|
|Exterior Length||29' 11"|
|Exterior Width||8' 0"|
|Fresh Water||60 gal|
|Black Water||45 gal|
|Gray Water||90 gal|
|Awning Size||21 ft|
Specifications are based on the latest product information from the manufacturer. Each manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the specifications at any time without notice.
Let us take the hassle out of being the middleman! We offer competitive financing with national lenders such as US Bank, Bank of America, Huntington, Bank of the West, and many more! With terms up to 240 months, rates that are competitive nationwide, and the security and convenience of national lenders, you can't lose! Just complete our short on-line application and we will have a decision for you in 24-48 hours.
Don't want to make a trip to our Dealership to pick up your new camper? No Problem!
RVWholesalers.com offers delivery at an affordable rate anywhere in the U.S.! RVWholesalers.com will deliver to the destination of your choice, perhaps your local campground, workplace, or your front door. We also offer partial delivery as an alternative. We will meet you half-way, and you can cut back on driving time and delivery charges!
*This is only valid for the lower 48 States. Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and International customers must call for a delivery quote since more details will need gathered to determine the cost. *One-Way toll road charges will be the responsibility of the customer. *Additional fees and/or duties may apply to International shipping requests. *Quotes are estimates only, actual rate may vary slightly.
**Customer must finance through RVW and qualify through a bank that offers it. Customer must finance through Ally, Bank of America, US Bank or Bank of the West. Customer must also finance for one calendar year. Customer must sign a docusign for the amount of discount in case of early pay off. Unit must be paid in full within 5 days. Sale discounts not valid with other discounts.