2022 Forest River Sandpiper 3330BH Fifth Wheel
Wherever you go, the Sandpiper line up will ensure you make the most out of every adventure. Unique floorplan designs like bunkhouses, front living spaces, rear living/entertainment, or outside kitchens will accommodate any traveler or group. Luxurious features like premium hardwood accents, an exclusive stainless steel range, and patented Underbelly Armor, give the Sandpiper a reputation of elegance and outstanding quality.
- Interior Decor: Cocoa (Darker)
- 12V Deep Cycle Battery
- Platinum Package: 16 Cu. Ft. Stainless French Door Refer (12V) | Heated Holding Tanks (12V) | High Efficiency Radiant Foil (Roof & Floor) | Premium Range with Glass Cover | King Wi-Fi Extender System | Roller Shades | Electric Leveling System | Boonocker Solar System - 190W Roof Panel, Wall-Mounted Controller and Battery | Spare Tire Kit | Roof Ladder
- Signature Package: Stainless Appliance Package | 10 Gal Gas/Electric DSI Water Heater | 30" OTR Microwave | Exterior Grill | LP Quick Disconnect | Soft Close Residential Drawers & Cabinet Doors | Backsplash | Color Matched Gelcoated Fiberglass Exterior | 50" Flat Screen Television (Most Models) | Premium Sound Bar with DVD | MAXX Air Fan in Kitchen and Bathroom | Hide-A-Bed | Electric Awning with LED Light Strip | Memory Foam Mattress | MORryde Entry Step(s) with Strut | Underbelly Armor | 3 Camera Security Prep | Back-Up Camera Prep | LED Interior Lighting Throughout | Insulated Slam lock baggage doors | 15K Air Conditioner with Prep for 2nd AC | Residential Kitchen Faucet | Aluminum Wheels | Docking Station | Water Filter System | Aerodynamic Two Tone Fiberglass Painted Front Cap | Shaw Linoleum and Carpet
- 2nd 15K Ducted AC in Bedroom
- Dealer Prep - FREE!
- RVWholesalers Nationwide Service Network
|Dry Weight||10,769 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||3,000 lbs|
|Hitch Weight||1,920 lbs|
|Axle Weight||6,000 lbs|
|Exterior Height||13' 4"|
|Exterior Length||36' 11"|
|Exterior Width||8' 0"|
|Fresh Water||50 gal|
|Black Water||104 gal|
|Gray Water||134 gal|
|Awning Size||21 ft|
Specifications are based on the latest product information from the manufacturer. Each manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the specifications at any time without notice.
Let us take the hassle out of being the middleman! We offer competitive financing with national lenders! With terms up to 240 months, rates that are competitive nationwide, and the security and convenience of national lenders, you can't lose! Just complete our short on-line application and we will have a decision for you in 24-48 hours.
Loan Application Disclaimer
The operator of this website is not a lender and does not make loan approvals or credit decisions. This website is not to be considered an offer or solicitation to lend. Everything on this site should be considered a commercial advertisement. The loan application process is provided to match applicants with the best lender based on the application data. As such, any information you provide will be shared with lenders and third parties who may attempt to market to you. Applications are submitted to multiple lenders in order to provide applicants the best chance for approval. The operator of this website is not an agent or representative of any lender or service provider and does not endorse any service or product. Not all lenders provide the same loan amounts. Cash transfer times may vary between lenders, and in some circumstances faxing may be required. Completion of this application in no way guarantees that you will be approved for any offer. For details or inquiries about your loan, please contact your individual lender.
Don't want to make a trip to our Dealership to pick up your new camper? No Problem!
RVWholesalers.com offers delivery at an affordable rate anywhere in the USA! RVWholesalers.com will deliver to the destination of your choice, perhaps your local campground, workplace, or your front door. We also offer partial delivery as an alternative. We will meet you half-way, and you can cut back on driving time and delivery charges!
*This is only valid for the lower 48 States. Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and International customers must call for a delivery quote since more details will need gathered to determine the cost. *One-Way toll road charges will be the responsibility of the customer. *Additional fees and/or duties may apply to International shipping requests. *Quotes are estimates only, actual rate may vary slightly.