2021 Forest River XLR Boost 29QBX Toy Hauler Travel Trailer
XLR Boost 29QBX
The Possibilities are endless.
You can do it all with an XLR Boost toy hauler. Weekend camping, motorcycle rally, ski trips, soccer tournaments, dog shows, canoe / kayak water sports, tailgating, or off the grid side by side fun. Our well equipped XLR Boost and Micro Boost Brand of toy haulers is designed for an "Action Camping" lifestyle. You will find the "Xtra Built" features of the 102” wide body XLR Boost or the 96” wide XLR Micro Boost , will give you a fresh sense of what camping is meant to be. It will afford you the opportunity to take the toys that your passionate about on your next camping Trip. Not all Travel Trailers and Fifth Wheels can do that but an XLR Boost Toy Hauler can make it happen!
- Interior Decor: Cobblestone
- REV Package: LED TV | 100 Gallon Fresh Water Capacity | Pre-prepped for 4 point leveling system | 30 Amp Service with Detachable Cord | Fireplace | Back Up Camera Ready | Bathroom Vent Fan | 10CF - 12V Black Refrigerator | 17" Oven with 3 Burner Cooktop with Glass Cover | .9 Microwave | Slim Range Hood Vent | 2 Zone, HDMI, BT Radio | 2 Interior Speakers & 2 Exterior Speakers | External Fuel Cell with Pump | External LED Strip Lighting | Friction Door Hinge | Generator Prep | LED Interior Lights | Outside TV Bracket and Hook Ups | Power Awning | Power Tongue Jack | Residential Kitchen Faucet | Ramp Light | RV LP Quick Connect | Roof Solar Prep | Decorative Vinyl Flooring | Spare Tire | Black Steel Wheels | Battery Disconnect | 5,000lbs Tiedowns | Hot and Cold Outdoor Shower | Enclosed Under Belly | Screen Wall
- Second 13.5K AC
- 5.5 Gen Powered by Yamaha (Requires 50 Amp)
- Electric Stabilizer Jacks
- Industrial Garage Rubber Floor
- Ramp Door Patio System
- Ultracold Weather Heated Holding Tank 12V Pads
- Sofa Slide in place of Dinette Slide
- 50 AMP Service
- 12V Deep Cycle Battery
|Dry Weight||8,968 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||4,537 lbs|
|Hitch Weight||1,505 lbs|
|Exterior Length||36' 11"|
|Exterior Width||8' 5"|
|Fresh Water||87 gal|
|Black Water||76 gal|
|Gray Water||38 gal|
|Awning Size||13 ft|
Specifications are based on the latest product information from the manufacturer. Each manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the specifications at any time without notice.
Let us take the hassle out of being the middleman! We offer competitive financing with national lenders! With terms up to 240 months, rates that are competitive nationwide, and the security and convenience of national lenders, you can't lose! Just complete our short on-line application and we will have a decision for you in 24-48 hours.
Loan Application Disclaimer
The operator of this website is not a lender and does not make loan approvals or credit decisions. This website is not to be considered an offer or solicitation to lend. Everything on this site should be considered a commercial advertisement. The loan application process is provided to match applicants with the best lender based on the application data. As such, any information you provide will be shared with lenders and third parties who may attempt to market to you. Applications are submitted to multiple lenders in order to provide applicants the best chance for approval. The operator of this website is not an agent or representative of any lender or service provider and does not endorse any service or product. Not all lenders provide the same loan amounts. Cash transfer times may vary between lenders, and in some circumstances faxing may be required. Completion of this application in no way guarantees that you will be approved for any offer. For details or inquiries about your loan, please contact your individual lender.
Don't want to make a trip to our Dealership to pick up your new camper? No Problem!
RVWholesalers.com offers delivery at an affordable rate anywhere in the USA! RVWholesalers.com will deliver to the destination of your choice, perhaps your local campground, workplace, or your front door. We also offer partial delivery as an alternative. We will meet you half-way, and you can cut back on driving time and delivery charges!
*This is only valid for the lower 48 States. Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and International customers must call for a delivery quote since more details will need gathered to determine the cost. *One-Way toll road charges will be the responsibility of the customer. *Additional fees and/or duties may apply to International shipping requests. *Quotes are estimates only, actual rate may vary slightly.