2023 XLR Hyper Lite XLT2513 Toy Hauler Travel Trailer
XLR Hyper Lite XLT2513
XLR Hyper Lite
It’s all in the name, with this versatile, lightweight, lineup. Whether you require an enclosed garage, open passageway, or outside deck, we have a model to suit your needs. Our toy haulers have structural integrity and construction that exceed the demands of mother nature’s landscape, with a nice flair for style and room for your guests to sleep. Plus, our towing capacities can accommodate a variety of applications, across the board. Our toy haulers are affordable, ½ ton and ¾ ton towable, light weight, quality laminated products that are easy on your tow vehicle, very functional, and offer superior construction. Produced in an exclusive toy hauler facility, XLR boasts the longest running legacy of Sport Utility Trailer production. We provide dedication after the sale, with a service and support team located at the manufacturing facility. LED lightning, ducted A/C & heat, Dexter axles, solid wood & raised panel cabinetry, roof with 3/8" decking, standard fully enclosed underbelly, night shades, 5,000 lb cargo tie downs, two-tone grey exterior, optional party deck, and friction hinge doors are just some of the offerings on a Hyper Lite Toy Hauler.
- Interior Decor: Linen (Light)
- 12V Deep Cycle Battery
- Exterior Package: 200 Watt roof mounted solar panel & 30amp monitor | Friction Hinge Entry Door(s) with Window | Dual 20# LP Tanks with Cover | Black Tank Flush | UV Resistant Gel-Coated Fiberglass Exterior | Radius Fully-Walkable Roof | Singular Roof Membrane with 12 Year Warranty | Insulated Storage Compartment Doors | Vacuum-Bonded Aluminum-Framed Sidewalls | Laminated & Insulated Slide Room Walls | Fully Enclosed "Body-Armor" Underbelly with Radiant Foil Layer | Electric Awning with LED Lights | Full-LED Rear Tail Lights | Alumi-Tread Main Entry Steps | Fiberglass Front Cap with Automotive Window
- Interior Package: 17" Oven with Cast Iron Cooktop | Bathroom Skylight | Lumber Core Cabinet Stiles | Adjustable Hidden Hinge Cabinet Hardware | Full Extension Four-Sided Craftsman Drawers | Radiant Foil Insulation Technology (Ceiling & Floors) | Stainless Steel Single Basin Sink | 15,000 BTU Ducted Air Conditioning Distribution System | Grate Style Sink Cover/Drying Rack | Hardwood Cabinet Doors | Gas/Electric Refrigerator | LED Accent Lighting | Metropolitan Grey Countertops | Master Suite with Queen Bed | 72" Solid Passage Doors | Master Bedroom Accent Wall | Black Cabinet Hardware | Underbed Storage Shelf | Black Faucets | Congoleum™ Stain-Resistant Vinyl Flooring | Roller Shades in Bedroom & Living Room | "Quick Clean" Central Vac | Solid Surface Kitchen Countertop | 100 Gallons Fresh Water Tank | Electric Fireplace | 50AMP Service | Second A/C Prep
- Chassis & Suspension Package: MORryde CRE3000 Suspension Enhancement | Aluminum Wheels | Dexter EZ-Lube® Axles | Full-Sized Spare Tire | Nev-R-Adjust® Brakes | Radial Tires with Nitrofill™ | 16" Radial Tires
- Safety Package: Power Tongue Jack | 12V Battery Disconnect Switch | 80% Tint Radius Safety Glass Windows | LP/CO Detector | Fire Extinguisher | No Excuses Lionshead® Tire Warranty | Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Garage Package: Generator Prep | 30 Gallon Fuel Station | Single Electric Queen Bed with Max Clearance Sofa/Dinette | 5,000# Cargo Tie Downs | Insulated Floor | Black Rear Privacy Screen | Black Night Shades | Ramp Patio Cable Kit | Alumi-Tread Rear Entry Steps | Weatherproof Insulated Ramp Door
- Technology Package: Digital Wing TV Antenna | Backup Camera Prep | Gear Guardian Wireless Camera For Inside Garage | JBL Aura Cube With JBL Speakers | TV and Cable Connections in Bedroom & Garage | JBL exterior Speakers | Convenient USB Charging Stations | 39" Living Room TV
- Dealer Prep - FREE!
- RVWholesalers Nationwide Service Network
|Dry Weight||8,118 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||3,532 lbs|
|Hitch Weight||1,450 lbs|
|Exterior Height||12' 1"|
|Exterior Length||29' 10"|
|Exterior Width||8' 5"|
|Fresh Water||102 gal|
|Black Water||30 gal|
|Gray Water||60 gal|
|Awning Size||18 ft|
Specifications are based on the latest product information from the manufacturer. Each manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the specifications at any time without notice.
Let us take the hassle out of being the middleman! We offer competitive financing with national lenders! With terms up to 240 months, rates that are competitive nationwide, and the security and convenience of national lenders, you can't lose! Just complete our short on-line application and we will have a decision for you in 24-48 hours.
Loan Application Disclaimer
The operator of this website is not a lender and does not make loan approvals or credit decisions. This website is not to be considered an offer or solicitation to lend. Everything on this site should be considered a commercial advertisement. The loan application process is provided to match applicants with the best lender based on the application data. As such, any information you provide will be shared with lenders and third parties who may attempt to market to you. Applications are submitted to multiple lenders in order to provide applicants the best chance for approval. The operator of this website is not an agent or representative of any lender or service provider and does not endorse any service or product. Not all lenders provide the same loan amounts. Cash transfer times may vary between lenders, and in some circumstances faxing may be required. Completion of this application in no way guarantees that you will be approved for any offer. For details or inquiries about your loan, please contact your individual lender.
Don't want to make a trip to our Dealership to pick up your new camper? No Problem!
RVWholesalers.com offers delivery at an affordable rate anywhere in the USA! RVWholesalers.com will deliver to the destination of your choice, perhaps your local campground, workplace, or your front door. We also offer partial delivery as an alternative. We will meet you half-way, and you can cut back on driving time and delivery charges!
*This is only valid for the lower 48 States. Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and International customers must call for a delivery quote since more details will need gathered to determine the cost. *One-Way toll road charges will be the responsibility of the customer. *Additional fees and/or duties may apply to International shipping requests. *Quotes are estimates only, actual rate may vary slightly.