2018 Heartland North Trail 24BHS Travel Trailer
Not quite what you are looking for?
North Trail 24BHS
North Trail 24BHS
- Interior Decor: Mirage
- 12V Deep Cycle Battery
- North Trail Lightweight Package: Strongest Laminated Crowned Roof, Block Foam Brick Insulation, Aluminum Front, Back, Roof, Floor and Sidewalls, Enclosed and Heated Underbelly, Tinted Safety Glass Windows, Stabilizer Jacks, Aluminum Rims, Electric Awning w/ LED Lights, Spare Tire, Wide Trax Suspension System, Aerodynamic Front End, Queen Bed, Night Shades, Dual 20 lb. LP Tanks w/Auto Change Over, 8 ft. Wide, Ducted 13,500 BTU A/C, Outside Shower, Power Vent in Bathroom, Skylight in Bathroom, Texas Sized Storage Doors, Black Tank Flush, 6 Gallon DSI Gas/Electric Heater, Underbed Storage, FM/AM/CD/DVD Surround, Cable Hookup, Shower/Tub Surround, 55 Amp 12 Volt Power Converter, Diamond Plate Front, Rounded Entry Steps, Solar Prep
- North Trail Kitchen Upgrades: Upgrade Brushed Nickel Hardware, Oven/Range Combo, Upgraded Decorative Glass, Removable Inside/Outside Dinette Table (some models), Large Viewing Window in Kitchen, Ball Bearing Drawer Guides, Deep Pantry w//Removable Shelves, Refrigerator, Double Bowl Sink w/High Rise Faucet
- Standard RVQ Outside Grill
- Caliber Addition: Flip Up Storage Tray, Solid Surface Countertops, Hidden Hinges, Porcelain Toilet, Power Jacks, Stainless Steel Sink, TV, Central Vac, Power Tongue Jack
- Front Cap
- Dealer Prep - FREE!
- RVWholesalers Nationwide Service Network
|Dry Weight||5,350 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||1,550 lbs|
|Hitch Weight||550 lbs|
|Axle Weight||3,500 lbs|
|Exterior Height||11' 4"|
|Exterior Length||27' 11"|
|Exterior Width||8' 0"|
|Fresh Water||52 gal|
|Black Water||42 gal|
|Gray Water||42 gal|
|Awning Size||18 ft|
Specifications are based on the latest product information from the manufacturer. Each manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the specifications at any time without notice.
Let us take the hassle out of being the middleman! We offer competitive financing with national lenders such as US Bank, Bank of America, Huntington, Bank of the West, and many more! With terms up to 240 months, rates that are competitive nationwide, and the security and convenience of national lenders, you can't lose! Just complete our short on-line application and we will have a decision for you in 24-48 hours.
Don't want to make a trip to our Dealership to pick up your new camper? No Problem!
RVWholesalers.com offers delivery at an affordable rate anywhere in the U.S.! RVWholesalers.com will deliver to the destination of your choice, perhaps your local campground, workplace, or your front door. We also offer partial delivery as an alternative. We will meet you half-way, and you can cut back on driving time and delivery charges!
*This is only valid for the lower 48 States. Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and International customers must call for a delivery quote since more details will need gathered to determine the cost. *One-Way toll road charges will be the responsibility of the customer. *Additional fees and/or duties may apply to International shipping requests. *Quotes are estimates only, actual rate may vary slightly.
Please enter your zip code so we can calculate your shipping cost.