2023 Puma 257RESS Fifth Wheel
When you’re looking for adventure, nothing is better suited for family fun than a Puma. These rugged built, easy-to-tow, travel trailers make your next adventure fun & carefree. Puma offers you many floorplan choices including the largest selection of bunk models in the industry. The majority being 1/2 ton towable. So hook onto a Puma and go adventuring.
The best pull in town! Puma offers multiple Fifth Wheel floorplans that include options for every lifestyle, from couples coaches and bunk models, to the Side Paw outside kitchen. You can tailor your Puma Fifth Wheel to your lifestyle and enjoy your camping experience even more. More than half of our Fifth Wheels are 1/2 ton towable. So pull your Puma to the wilderness and enjoy the peace and quiet of the great outdoors.
- Interior Decor: Cafe Latte
- 12V Deep Cycle Battery
- Value Shopper Package: Electric Power Package: 2 Power Front Jacks, 2 Electric Stabilizer Jacks | Jackknife Sofa with Pull-Down Drink Tray & Storage Underneath | Electric Awning with LED Light Strip | Pre-wired for Solar System | LED Lighting | 13,500 BTU Ducted AC | Beauflor Linoleum | Bed Spread | Bedroom TV Hook Up | TV Antenna with Booster and Cable Hook Up | WiFi Prep | Tub Surround | Stereo-Bluetooth FM/CD/DVD | Glass Range Cover | Undermount Stainless Steel Sink with Cover
- Advantage Package: 1.3 Cu Ft Stainless Steel Microwave | Enclosed Underbelly | Two Outside Speakers | 6 Gal Gas/Electric Water Heater | Outside Shower | Spare Tire | 21" Stainless Steel Oven & Range Hood | Folding Grab Handle | Bath Skylight | 11 CuFt (12v) Stainless Steel Residential Refrigerator | High Rise Faucet with Pull Down Sprayer | Night Roller Shades
- 15,000 BTU Ducted AC in place of 13.5 BTU
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Dealer Prep - FREE!
- RVWholesalers Nationwide Service Network
|Dry Weight||7,419 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||1,981 lbs|
|Hitch Weight||1,262 lbs|
|Axle Weight||6,186 lbs|
|Exterior Height||12' 2"|
|Exterior Length||30' 8"|
|Exterior Width||8' 0"|
|Fresh Water||43 gal|
|Black Water||30 gal|
|Gray Water||70 gal|
|Awning Size||18 ft|
Specifications are based on the latest product information from the manufacturer. Each manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the specifications at any time without notice.
Let us take the hassle out of being the middleman! We offer competitive financing with national lenders! With terms up to 240 months, rates that are competitive nationwide, and the security and convenience of national lenders, you can't lose! Just complete our short on-line application and we will have a decision for you in 24-48 hours.
Loan Application Disclaimer
The operator of this website is not a lender and does not make loan approvals or credit decisions. This website is not to be considered an offer or solicitation to lend. Everything on this site should be considered a commercial advertisement. The loan application process is provided to match applicants with the best lender based on the application data. As such, any information you provide will be shared with lenders and third parties who may attempt to market to you. Applications are submitted to multiple lenders in order to provide applicants the best chance for approval. The operator of this website is not an agent or representative of any lender or service provider and does not endorse any service or product. Not all lenders provide the same loan amounts. Cash transfer times may vary between lenders, and in some circumstances faxing may be required. Completion of this application in no way guarantees that you will be approved for any offer. For details or inquiries about your loan, please contact your individual lender.
Don't want to make a trip to our Dealership to pick up your new camper? No Problem!
RVWholesalers.com offers delivery at an affordable rate anywhere in the USA! RVWholesalers.com will deliver to the destination of your choice, perhaps your local campground, workplace, or your front door. We also offer partial delivery as an alternative. We will meet you half-way, and you can cut back on driving time and delivery charges!
*This is only valid for the lower 48 States. Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and International customers must call for a delivery quote since more details will need gathered to determine the cost. *One-Way toll road charges will be the responsibility of the customer. *Additional fees and/or duties may apply to International shipping requests. *Quotes are estimates only, actual rate may vary slightly.