2022 Palomino Puma 31QBBH Travel Trailer
Find the perfect RV with Puma! These Travel Trailers, Fifth
Wheels, Toy Haulers and Destination Trailers enhance your
vacation adventures, whether it’s just the two of you, a family
set on adventure, or a getaway with a group of friends.
Well-equipped Puma is loaded with residential comforts like
in-floor ducted heat, decorative slideout trim, contemporary
window valances and durable Beauflor woodgrain flooring. It’s
easy to plan, pack and store much more with generous storage
features throughout. Choose Cafe Latte or Slate decor
- Interior Decor: Cafe Latte
- Cafe Latte
- Value Shopper Package: Jack Knife Sofa with Pull-Down Center Drink Tray & Storage Underneath | Electric Awning with LED Light Strip | Pre-wired for Solar System | LED Lighting | 13,500 BTU Ducted AC | Beauflor Linoleum | Bed Spread | Bedroom TV Hook Up | TV Antenna with Booster and Cable Hook Up | Tub Surround | WIFi Prep | Stereo - AM/FM, Bluetooth | Glass Range Cover | Undermount Stainless Steel Sink with Cover
- Advantage Package: 1.3 Cu Ft Stainless Steel Microwave | Enclosed Underbelly | Two Outside Speakers | 6 Gal Gas/Electric Hot Water Heater | Outside Shower | Spare Tire | 21" Stainless Steel Oven & Range Hood | Folding Grab Handle | Bath Skylight, | 11 CF (12V) Stainless Steel Residential Refrigerator | High Rise Faucet with Pull Down Sprayer | Roll Shades
- Limited Edition Package: 50 AMP Service with 2nd AC Prep (Inc. Roof Vent in Bedroom) | Roof Ladder | 15,000 BTU Ducted AC in place of 13,500 BTU | Black Tank Flush | Aluminum Solid Triple Step | 5100 BTU Fireplace with Textured Tile
- Electric Power Package: 4 Electric Stabilizer Jacks, 3500 lb. Electric Tongue Jack
- Outside Kitchen With 3.2 CuFt Refer, Sink, Griddle & Microwave
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- 12V Deep Cycle Battery
|Dry Weight||8,231 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||1,764 lbs|
|Hitch Weight||1,049 lbs|
|Exterior Height||11' 1"|
|Exterior Length||37' 10"|
|Exterior Width||8' 0"|
|Fresh Water||43 gal|
|Black Water||35 gal|
|Gray Water||69 gal|
|Awning Size||21 ft|
Specifications are based on the latest product information from the manufacturer. Each manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the specifications at any time without notice.
Let us take the hassle out of being the middleman! We offer competitive financing with national lenders! With terms up to 240 months, rates that are competitive nationwide, and the security and convenience of national lenders, you can't lose! Just complete our short on-line application and we will have a decision for you in 24-48 hours.
Loan Application Disclaimer
The operator of this website is not a lender and does not make loan approvals or credit decisions. This website is not to be considered an offer or solicitation to lend. Everything on this site should be considered a commercial advertisement. The loan application process is provided to match applicants with the best lender based on the application data. As such, any information you provide will be shared with lenders and third parties who may attempt to market to you. Applications are submitted to multiple lenders in order to provide applicants the best chance for approval. The operator of this website is not an agent or representative of any lender or service provider and does not endorse any service or product. Not all lenders provide the same loan amounts. Cash transfer times may vary between lenders, and in some circumstances faxing may be required. Completion of this application in no way guarantees that you will be approved for any offer. For details or inquiries about your loan, please contact your individual lender.
Don't want to make a trip to our Dealership to pick up your new camper? No Problem!
RVWholesalers.com offers delivery at an affordable rate anywhere in the USA! RVWholesalers.com will deliver to the destination of your choice, perhaps your local campground, workplace, or your front door. We also offer partial delivery as an alternative. We will meet you half-way, and you can cut back on driving time and delivery charges!
*This is only valid for the lower 48 States. Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and International customers must call for a delivery quote since more details will need gathered to determine the cost. *One-Way toll road charges will be the responsibility of the customer. *Additional fees and/or duties may apply to International shipping requests. *Quotes are estimates only, actual rate may vary slightly.