2023 Winnebago Hike 100 H1316TB Travel Trailer
Hike 100 H1316TB
Designed for outdoor adventure,
this rugged new travel trailer is
light enough (less than 3,000
pounds dry) to be towed by
smaller vehicles, has plenty of
room for all your gear, and is
loaded with features that make
it easy to stay off-grid during
- Interior Decor: Everglade
- 12V Deep Cycle Battery
- Badlands Package: NXG engineered frame | 2" thick sidewalls & Exterior fiberglass with Azdel | Walk-on roof | 13.5k low profile roof A/C | 1.1 Cubic Convection microwave | 3.3 CF 12V Refrigerator | 6 gallon gas/electric/DSI water heater | 18KBTU LP furnace | (1) 20lb LP tank | Aluminum wheel assemblies | Good Year Spare tire | Power awning with LED lighting | Secondary batwing awning for rear & off-camp side with outdoor shower privacy | Roof mount solar prep | Power tongue jack | Portable induction cooktop | LED exterior lighting | Enclosed tanks | Radiant foil insulation | Exterior powder coated roof rack system | Large powder coated storage wheel wells | 2" Accessory receiver/hitch | Stabilizer jacks | Lower nerf bars integrated into frame | Exterior patio side LP quick connect | Thicker core slam latch baggage doors | Roof ladder | Protective metal front and side | Undermount single bowl sink with cover | Wet bath with power vent & integrated wet/dry storage | Outside shower | Exterior quick connect spray port (campside) | Mobile storage panel | Thermoplastic composite main floor
- Urban Package: JBL Bluetooth speaker | USB charge ports | TV antennae with WiFi prep | Wireless cell phone charger | Interior TV prep | Patio side exterior TV prep | TPMS Prep
- Versatility Package: 190 Watt Solar Panel with 30 Amp Charge Control Monitor & side mount solar prep | 12V Holding Tank Pad Heaters with Interior Switch | Power stabilizer jacks
- Goodyear Wrangler Radial Tires (LT235/75R15)
- Premium Suspension Upgrade: Independent Suspension with torsion stub axles
- Dealer Prep - FREE!
- RVWholesalers Nationwide Service Network
|Dry Weight||3,110 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||1,090 lbs|
|Hitch Weight||576 lbs|
|Axle Weight||4,000 lbs|
|Exterior Height||9' 11"|
|Exterior Length||15' 11"|
|Exterior Width||8' 1"|
|Interior Height||6' 5"|
|Fresh Water||31 gal|
|Black Water||5 gal|
|Gray Water||25 gal|
|Awning Size||10 ft|
Specifications are based on the latest product information from the manufacturer. Each manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the specifications at any time without notice.
Let us take the hassle out of being the middleman! We offer competitive financing with national lenders! With terms up to 240 months, rates that are competitive nationwide, and the security and convenience of national lenders, you can't lose! Just complete our short on-line application and we will have a decision for you in 24-48 hours.
Loan Application Disclaimer
The operator of this website is not a lender and does not make loan approvals or credit decisions. This website is not to be considered an offer or solicitation to lend. Everything on this site should be considered a commercial advertisement. The loan application process is provided to match applicants with the best lender based on the application data. As such, any information you provide will be shared with lenders and third parties who may attempt to market to you. Applications are submitted to multiple lenders in order to provide applicants the best chance for approval. The operator of this website is not an agent or representative of any lender or service provider and does not endorse any service or product. Not all lenders provide the same loan amounts. Cash transfer times may vary between lenders, and in some circumstances faxing may be required. Completion of this application in no way guarantees that you will be approved for any offer. For details or inquiries about your loan, please contact your individual lender.
Don't want to make a trip to our Dealership to pick up your new camper? No Problem!
RVWholesalers.com offers delivery at an affordable rate anywhere in the USA! RVWholesalers.com will deliver to the destination of your choice, perhaps your local campground, workplace, or your front door. We also offer partial delivery as an alternative. We will meet you half-way, and you can cut back on driving time and delivery charges!
*This is only valid for the lower 48 States. Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and International customers must call for a delivery quote since more details will need gathered to determine the cost. *One-Way toll road charges will be the responsibility of the customer. *Additional fees and/or duties may apply to International shipping requests. *Quotes are estimates only, actual rate may vary slightly.