2024 Winnebago Minnie 2301BHS Travel Trailer
Winnebago Minnie 2301BHS
It may go by Minnie, but it’s designed for big outdoor adventure. An easy-to-pull, lightweight camper, Minnie maximizes its compact space with features that challenge the conventional idea of what a travel trailer can be.
- Interior Decor: Cobalt
- 12V Deep Cycle Battery
- Exterior Adventure Package: NXG Engineered Frame | Exterior Fiberglass Sidewalls with Azdel | One-Piece TPO Roof Membrane | Gel Coat Fiberglass Front Cap | 15K BTU Ducted Roof A/C | Microwave Convection | Recessed Three Burner Cooktop with Backlit Knobs & Glass Cover | 10.3 Cubic ft 12V Refrigerator | 6 Gallon Gas/Electric DSI Water Heater | Aluminum Wheel Assemblies | Heated & Enclosed Holding Tanks | Power Awning with LED Lighting | Roof Mount Solar Charger Prep | Power Tongue Jack | LED Exterior Lights | Exterior Ladder | Radiant Foil Insulation | 50 AMP Service with 2nd A/C Prep | 2" Accessory hitch receiver | 7 way plug holder | Dexter EZ Lube Axles | Roller Blackout Shades | 14x22 Bathroom Skylight | Carpet less Slide Floors
- Convenience Package: Outdoor griddle cook top | TPMS prep | Camp side spray port | JBL Aura Cube high performance mechless media center with parametric lighting | USB Charge Ports | TV Antenna | JBL premium sound interior & exterior speakers | SMART TV | Rearview Camera Prep | WiFi Prep | Wireless Cell Phone Charger | All in one control panel | 1.5" Fresh water drain
- Versatility Package: 200-Watt Solar Panel with Charge Control Monitor & side mount solar prep | 12V Holding Tank Pad Heaters with Interior Switch | Power Stabilizing Jacks
- Goodyear Tires (LT235/75R15)
- Dealer Prep - FREE!
- RVWholesalers Nationwide Service Network
|Dry Weight||6,773 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||2,027 lbs|
|Hitch Weight||668 lbs|
|Axle Weight||4,400 lbs|
|Exterior Height||11' 5"|
|Exterior Length||29' 9"|
|Exterior Width||8' 0"|
|Interior Height||6' 8"|
|Fresh Water||60 gal|
|Black Water||49 gal|
|Gray Water||49 gal|
|Awning Size||18 ft|
Specifications are based on the latest product information from the manufacturer. Each manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the specifications at any time without notice.
Let us take the hassle out of being the middleman! We offer competitive financing with national lenders! With terms up to 240 months, rates that are competitive nationwide, and the security and convenience of national lenders, you can't lose! Just complete our short on-line application and we will have a decision for you in 24-48 hours.
Loan Application Disclaimer
The operator of this website is not a lender and does not make loan approvals or credit decisions. This website is not to be considered an offer or solicitation to lend. Everything on this site should be considered a commercial advertisement. The loan application process is provided to match applicants with the best lender based on the application data. As such, any information you provide will be shared with lenders and third parties who may attempt to market to you. Applications are submitted to multiple lenders in order to provide applicants the best chance for approval. The operator of this website is not an agent or representative of any lender or service provider and does not endorse any service or product. Not all lenders provide the same loan amounts. Cash transfer times may vary between lenders, and in some circumstances faxing may be required. Completion of this application in no way guarantees that you will be approved for any offer. For details or inquiries about your loan, please contact your individual lender.
Don't want to make a trip to our Dealership to pick up your new camper? No Problem!
RVWholesalers.com offers delivery at an affordable rate anywhere in the USA! RVWholesalers.com will deliver to the destination of your choice, perhaps your local campground, workplace, or your front door. We also offer partial delivery as an alternative. We will meet you half-way, and you can cut back on driving time and delivery charges!
*This is only valid for the lower 48 States. Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and International customers must call for a delivery quote since more details will need gathered to determine the cost. *One-Way toll road charges will be the responsibility of the customer. *Additional fees and/or duties may apply to International shipping requests. *Quotes are estimates only, actual rate may vary slightly.