2021 Winnebago Minnie 2201MB Travel Trailer
Not quite what you are looking for?
Winnebago Minnie 2201MB
Winnebago Minnie 2201MB
It may go by Minnie, but it’s designed for big outdoor adventure. An easy-to-pull, lightweight camper, Minnie maximizes its compact space with features that challenge the conventional idea of what a travel trailer can be.
- Interior Decor: Crosshatch
- 12V Deep Cycle Battery
- Exterior Adventure Package: NXG Engineered Frame | Exterior Fiberglass Sidewalls with Azdel | One-Piece TPO Roof Membrane | Gel Coat Fiberglass Front Cap with Paint and Graphics | 13.5K BTU Low-Profile Roof A/C | Microwave Convection | Recessed Three Burner Cooktop with Backlit Knobs & Glass Cover | 10.3 Cubic ft 12V Refrigerator | 6 Gallon Gas/Electric DSI Water Heater | Aluminum Wheel Assemblies | Heated & Enclosed Holding Tanks | Power Awning with LED Lighting | Roof Mount Solar Charger Prep | Power Tongue Jack | LED Exterior Lights | Exterior Ladder | Radiant Foil Insulation | 30 AMP Service with 2nd A/C Prep
- Convenience Package: AV System AM/FM/CD/DVD/USB/Bluetooth | USB Charge Ports | TV Antenna | LED TV | Exterior Speakers | Backup Camera Prep | WiFi Prep | Wireless Cell Phone Charger
- 2020 Open House Package: (1) 100-Watt Solar Panel with Charge Control Monitor | 12V Holding Tank Pad Heaters with Interior Switch | Power Stabilizing Jacks
- RVIA Tag
- Dealer Prep - FREE!
- RVWholesalers Nationwide Service Network
|Dry Weight||4,900 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||2,100 lbs|
|Hitch Weight||575 lbs|
|Axle Weight||4,400 lbs|
|Exterior Height||10' 9"|
|Exterior Length||26' 9"|
|Exterior Width||8' 0"|
|Interior Height||6' 5"|
|Fresh Water||37 gal|
|Black Water||25 gal|
|Gray Water||41 gal|
|Awning Size||19 ft|
Specifications are based on the latest product information from the manufacturer. Each manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the specifications at any time without notice.
Let us take the hassle out of being the middleman! We offer competitive financing with national lenders such as US Bank, Bank of America, Huntington, Bank of the West, and many more! With terms up to 240 months, rates that are competitive nationwide, and the security and convenience of national lenders, you can't lose! Just complete our short on-line application and we will have a decision for you in 24-48 hours.
Don't want to make a trip to our Dealership to pick up your new camper? No Problem!
RVWholesalers.com offers delivery at an affordable rate anywhere in the U.S.! RVWholesalers.com will deliver to the destination of your choice, perhaps your local campground, workplace, or your front door. We also offer partial delivery as an alternative. We will meet you half-way, and you can cut back on driving time and delivery charges!
*This is only valid for the lower 48 States. Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and International customers must call for a delivery quote since more details will need gathered to determine the cost. *One-Way toll road charges will be the responsibility of the customer. *Additional fees and/or duties may apply to International shipping requests. *Quotes are estimates only, actual rate may vary slightly.
**Customer must finance through RVW and qualify through a bank that offers it. Customer must finance through Ally, Bank of America, US Bank or Bank of the West. Customer must also finance for one calendar year. Customer must sign a docusign for the amount of discount in case of early pay off. Unit must be paid in full within 5 days. Sale discounts not valid with other discounts.